Homebrew Channel forwarders for Wii U

Trophies
XP
yes im not installing haxchi i dont want to pay for ds vc
With this method you dont need to pay for a legit DS VC... As the OP said it doesnt need to be a legit title since this is regular Haxchi, NOT CBHC so there is no risk involed. Since all you're doing is changing the Config to launch the file path of an ELF you have saved on your SD card you can quite literally just use NUSspli or any other NUS tool to download a illegitimate DS VC and use that for the Haxchi install.. So once again, I dont see your problem here

CrisMod

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Yes CRISMOD....But with all controllers support (gamepad, wiiu pro, wiimote....) ;(
Well, if my memory recall well , I have installed 2 version of it USB Loader GX and CGF USB Loader.

1) The USB Loader GX:
I can manage it with Wii U PAD, Controller Pro, Wii and what so ever controller by choosing it before start the app.

2) the CGF USB Loader, if I don't mistake I installed it, to play the games over the USB, but MUST be disabled the Wii U controllers.

I made those forwarder, but I don't remember if I re-made the USB Loader GX as well with Wii U support. Have your USB Loader GX support the Wii U controllers? If not, I can looking to my HDD to get the installation app and pass to you....

Attachments

• IMG_20220607_132006.jpg
    IMG_20220607_132006.jpg
    4.8 MB · Views: 55

L0w

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Sorry to bump an old thread, but I have tried to install a forwarder using the Haxchi method for Sign C2W patcher. Downloaded the pack for Sign C2W patcher provided in the first post and checked all the settings (they are all the same), installed it over "Big Brain Academy" (Pal version, installed on the NAND, got it from USB helper). But when I launch the forwarder it gives me the boot up image and then turns into a black screen. Does anyone have tips for me to actually get this thing working?
I am on Tiramisu, so I am not using any DS title yet. I just don't understand why it doesn't work.

MikaDubbz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thx for your reply. I know I should be using aroma, but I am still on tiramisu because I do like to use Retroarch. It seems like there is no perfect solution at the moment (yet).
There probably never will be a perfect solution. If you want to use .elf homebrew or have a proper homebrew channel, than you need to use Tiramisu as well. Additionally, the Mario Kart 8 Ultimate expansion modpack can only be played in Tiramisu (or earlier cfws) at this time. And of course then Aroma has its many capabilities that Tiramisu can't doing. Going multiboot of the 2 environments really is the only way to make the most of both worlds.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: it looks like a little kids' game, and bunny (welcome btw) is looking for an uncensor patch