Homebrew Channel forwarders for Wii U

mrmagicm

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hi, is there a pack, or a repository somewhere with all updated forwarders for the vwii and wiiU channel forwarders somewhere please? I need a wiiu forwarder channel for Usbgx can't find one but I'll be glad to find a repository

mrmagicm

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Yes "almost" ALL work with tiramisu I think.....Despite I do have some errors conrcening when selectiong ios with those programs: any region changer (ko), All the program concerning WADS like AnyTitleDeleterDB,Yet-Another-BlueDump-Mod, wiimod lite, DOP-MiiV16, DmpMiNND they do work but tends to be "buggy" when not selecting the good ios earch time to use.

omnom143

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
First of all.. Dont duplicate posts. Second of all this isn't done via WUP Installer, this is done by tricking a Haxchi installation into launching a seperate .ELF, the details are in the OPs post so just follow the instructions there.
i didnt post twice i dont know why there are two, and also i asked for a turismu version, haxchi is not turismu

Trophies
XP
i didnt post twice i dont know why there are two, and also i asked for a turismu version, haxchi is not turismu
This is literally done using Haxchi AS the forwarder, there is no Tiramisu specific version. Did you not understand my post, or the OPs post? Like I said.. these forwarders are made by tricking a new Haxchi install into launching a different file path in the config.txt there is no relation to Tiramisu at ALL. So How do you expect me to give you something that doesn't exist? Or maybeeeeee you could just do exactly what the guide just described since you can still install Haxchi while you have Tiramisu? I did exactly that and it works just fine,

To recap once again there is NOTTTT a version of this for Tiramisu, the forwarders related to this thread literally use Haxchi as the launch base, something you cant just randomly make a Tiramisu equivalent of. Like I said before, follow the OPs instructions, it still works on Tiramisu.

omnom143

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This is literally done using Haxchi AS the forwarder, there is no Tiramisu specific version. Did you not understand my post, or the OPs post? Like I said.. these forwarders are made by tricking a new Haxchi install into launching a different file path in the config.txt there is no relation to Tiramisu at ALL. So How do you expect me to give you something that doesn't exist? Or maybeeeeee you could just do exactly what the guide just described since you can still install Haxchi while you have Tiramisu? I did exactly that and it works just fine,

To recap once again there is NOTTTT a version of this for Tiramisu, the forwarders related to this thread literally use Haxchi as the launch base, something you cant just randomly make a Tiramisu equivalent of. Like I said before, follow the OPs instructions, it still works on Tiramisu.
yes there is NOT a version for turismu, THATS WHY IM ASKING THEM TO MAKE ONE

CrisMod

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy

omnom143

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Once again I dont get your issue here, Haxchi can be installed over Tiramisu without any issues, so the forwarders here are already compatible even with Tiramisu installed. Thus there is no reason to make a Tiramisu equivilant
yes im not installing haxchi i dont want to pay for ds vc

omnom143

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Once again I dont get your issue here, Haxchi can be installed over Tiramisu without any issues, so the forwarders here are already compatible even with Tiramisu installed. Thus there is no reason to make a Tiramisu equivilant
and im not going to

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: it looks like a little kids' game, and bunny (welcome btw) is looking for an uncensor patch