Hardware Charging port has me worried.

Small Kat

PC addict
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I bought today from toys r us, a nintendo switch. I went home and plugged it in the wall and it worked fine and it charged. I set up the dock and connected it with the hdmi and ac adaptor. When I came back from like 3-4 hours later, I tried to dock it and the dock light started to flicker and it didnt want to charge the switch. I disconnected the switch and the ac adaptor and tried to connect it directly, but it didnt charge. After I disconnected everything and waited like 20 minutes, I connected everything again but the problem was still there. So I got stressed and started to slowly wiggle the switch in the dock to check if i connected it correctly and started taking out and in for like 6 seconds. After that, the light stayed lit and it charged the switch. A few minutes passed and i tried to charge it in handheld mode without the dock, and it worked fine. But im worried about the cable or my switch charging port breaking in the future.

Xenon Hacks

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I bought today from toys r us, a nintendo switch. I went home and plugged it in the wall and it worked fine and it charged. I set up the dock and connected it with the hdmi and ac adaptor. When I came back from like 3-4 hours later, I tried to dock it and the dock light started to flicker and it didnt want to charge the switch. I disconnected the switch and the ac adaptor and tried to connect it directly, but it didnt charge. After I disconnected everything and waited like 20 minutes, I connected everything again but the problem was still there. So I got stressed and started to slowly wiggle the switch in the dock to check if i connected it correctly and started taking out and in for like 6 seconds. After that, the light stayed lit and it charged the switch. A few minutes passed and i tried to charge it in handheld mode without the dock, and it worked fine. But im worried about the cable or my switch charging port breaking in the future.
Then just get it swapped, don't need to put much thought into it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: :rofl2: +2