ROM Hack Cheat Codes AMS and Sx Os, Add and Request

FENGxF

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Singapore
not sure why some games cheats doesn't appear when it's the correct version and copied to the correct folder..

anyone face this issue before ?

r0tten1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
not sure why some games cheats doesn't appear when it's the correct version and copied to the correct folder..

anyone face this issue before ?
Might have some spaces or characters that shouldn’t be in the .txt file. I’m sure all the codes here are tested before @matias3ds puts them into the zip file.

Reactions: FENGxF

matias3ds

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Might have some spaces or characters that shouldn’t be in the .txt file. I’m sure all the codes here are tested before @matias3ds puts them into the zip file.
No they are not :-)
Many of the codes where imported from maxcheats and have spaces , some other works on Edison and most of them on Sxos . It's try if they work , most of them will .
Good luck

Reactions: FENGxF

r0tten1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No they are not :-)
Many of the codes where imported from maxcheats and have spaces , some other works on Edison and most of them on Sxos . It's try if they work , most of them will .
Good luck
Ahh okay i thought you might of saw who posted the results of the working ones and did it that way.

DaBlackDeath

.::[ lone wolf ]::.
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
U can add material code from my post on page 486 about astral chain. Its for your legion
You need to define ITEM ID for each quantity Code or you will have 9999 items of ???
??? = item you have stored at this offset. Like 9999 broken sunglasses instead of 9999 Premium mats. Keep in mind, if you change the Item ID you will lose the current item.

Just saying...

IMnoob

Ps4 & Switch Code Maker
Trophies
Website
youtube.com
XP
Country
Indonesia
You need to define ITEM ID for each quantity Code or you will have 9999 items of ???
??? = item you have stored at this offset. Like 9999 broken sunglasses instead of 9999 Premium mats. Keep in mind, if you change the Item ID you will lose the current item.

Just saying...
Main+0x0a2fbacc (001b) actually is for material code. And i change it 031b to be premium mat and main+0x0a2fbad0 for the value, thats 2 main is for premium mat to me. 001b /1b00 (material code), 011b /1b01 (common mat), 021b /1b02 (rare mat), 031b /1b03 (premium mat). Sorry if im make a mistake ^_^, im newbie for making cheat , need a lot guide

Last edited by IMnoob,

_______

Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Main+0x0a2fbacc (001b) actually is for material code. And i change it 031b to be premium mat and main+0x0a2fbad0 for the value, thats 2 main is for premium mat to me. 001b /1b00 (material code), 011b /1b01 (common mat), 021b /1b02 (rare mat), 031b /1b03 (premium mat). Sorry if im make a mistake ^_^, im newbie for making cheat , need a lot guide

Tried the code and (if I remembered correctly) the rare and common mars code didn’t work for me on 1.0.1 update.

KeyZiro

Trophies
XP
Country
France
For Astral Chain:

Character customization:

Pannier
: main + 0xA2FDC74
Tie : main + 0xA2FDC80
Hat : main + 0xA2FDC88
Outfit : main + 0xA315130
Haircut : main + 0xA315138

y17cB2h.jpg

wangch

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Someone can tell me that Astral Chain only had two archives when it read, but after I exported it, I found that there were five archives. How can I make sure that one is A archive and the other is B archive?

Tere Valentin

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
For Astral Chain:

Character customization:

Pannier
: main + 0xA2FDC74
Tie : main + 0xA2FDC80
Hat : main + 0xA2FDC88
Outfit : main + 0xA315130
Haircut : main + 0xA315138

y17cB2h.jpg
That screenshot omg x"D I had to comment on it. It made my day hahaha

Also @IMnoob, the cheats for max Rare, Common and Premium just gave me a new set of materials instead of adding to my current existing ammount. Not sure if this is suppouse to happen in the game's programing tho.

Now my list shows 4 Rare materials, 999 rare materials, 1 premium, 999 premium, 50 common and 999 common.

Luckaly I didnt save after activating cheats @-@

Last edited by Tere Valentin,
Reactions: KeyZiro

patjenova

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Rare code dont work for me , common and premium does work though AND cracked eyeglasses 9999 so maybe thats the rare code ?
Thats because the addresses are not dynamic but the item id’s are. If you want to change the nummer you also have to change the id or you have to know the address that your game is using for the common and premium.

IMnoob

Ps4 & Switch Code Maker
Trophies
Website
youtube.com
XP
Country
Indonesia
That screenshot omg x"D I had to comment on it. It made my day hahaha

Also @IMnoob, the cheats for max Rare, Common and Premium just gave me a new set of materials instead of adding to my current existing ammount. Not sure if this is suppouse to happen in the game's programing tho.

Now my list shows 4 Rare materials, 999 rare materials, 1 premium, 999 premium, 50 common and 999 common.

Luckaly I didnt save after activating cheats @-@
Yes its seem the address is not dynamic, if you know how to find just 1 material adrees, u will find each of them..All material is side by side if u see in Ram editor / memory dump. These id for all material 001b /1b00 (material code), 011b /1b01 (common mat), 021b /1b02 (rare mat), 031b /1b03 (premium mat).Patjnova and dablackdead is right about dynamic address for material.mybe patjnova and daBlackDeath can help and find pointer with Noexs / IDA pro ^_^. Sorry i can't find pointer. Im new on make cheats ^_^

Last edited by IMnoob,

DEMONDICE

K-K-Kureiji
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah the item codes are strange. The Rare code gave me 9999 Greasy Gears, the Common one actually duplicated my Commons and now I have 9999 in one slot and 5 in the other AND it also gave me 9999 Rares when the Rare cheat didn't. I'm hesitant to use them because I think it overwrote other items because now my 9999 Greasy Gears are gone. No idea if anything else disappeared too. I'll wait for a save editor or proper code.

Also, not cheat related but: Does anyone know what the two symbols next to the missions are? One looks like a cross and the other has a rounded triforce type thing. They both say 0/1 on the first mission and I've looked seemingly everywhere and haven't found anything else to do. I also only have 61% Red Matter, but the first level is completely linear and I haven't seen any..

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @K3Nv2, Lol K3N1.