Homebrew Official Citra - New 3DS Emulator

Mefisteso

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
I'd love to see at least 80% of certain community to use their brains' potential. Am I dreaming too much?
I'd like to clarify some things, as it seems like it needs to be repeated over and over again:
Don't even bother yourself coming to this thread, if your only purpose is playing commercial games for free on emulator.
This is not going to happen, unless there will be some progress on actual console.

purpasmart96

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'd love to see at least 80% of certain community to use their brains' potential. Am I dreaming too much?
I'd like to clarify some things, as it seems like it needs to be repeated over and over again:
Don't even bother yourself coming to this thread, if your only purpose is playing commercial games for free on emulator.
This is not going to happen, unless there will be some progress on actual console.
Exactly, we have to many people that are like "GUYS HOW DO I PLAY POKEMON ON EMULATER PLS HLP IT"S NOT WORKING THIS PROGRAM IS SHIT XDDDDDDDDDDDD LOL I DUNNO WHAT A BIOS IS HURR"

neobrain

-
Trophies
XP
Country
This thread... Is trashed.
Please, please, please, for the sake of the poor dev responsible close this thread and let him have a fresh one!

That new thread would get trashed just as quickly, unless someone gave me or bunnei mod powers on the thread (since apparently the remaining gbatemp mod staff doesn't care).

Celice

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Im saying only that emus are for developers and if you want play you must buy a real console.
But even Nintendo and Sega have sold their consumers games which are merely in-house emulators and ROMs (most of the Virtual Console library is this with an html readme included).

Hell, Nintendo even took someone's NES emulator for their NES Classic series without asking (though I believe the emulator author stated his emulator was fine for open use--but other devs correctly credit the author in these situations, including Sega and one of the Contra DS games). If what you way is true, no one should touch the Virtual Console service at this point. Even smea has shown that 3DS VC is also a frontend for ROMs, as he's been able to swap out some GameBoy VC titles with other games and have them boot fine.

Abcdfv

What comes around goes around.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yes and I am saying, everyone already knows that citra isnt playing comercial games, I dont understand, whom you are trying to tell the obvious here
All of this people in the thread asking how to install it and where to find games. Not everyone can be bothered to read the first page.

crownroyalcode

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
It's a rasterizer!

video here

Nicely done neobrain

By the way, been going through the commitlist for some time. It looks like this bug/feature hasn't been done yet? The Roadmap wiki page hasn't been updated since May 21st.

Fix OpenGL initialization on OSX to enable video output

*lemme twist my head around this!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @K3Nv2, i have a physical copy of mgs4