Homebrew Citra - Unofficial \ Chinese builds discussion

Tatarstanin

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Russia
Just tested it. For me the November 21 build is much smoother and I get full speed for the most part. Not true for the nov 5 build.

Also um... Is there some kind of online connection system of sorts for citra now? Can I trade pokemon? Is it only with citra users?
Can u give me a link to nov 5 build? I experience crashes in battles on Omega Ruby and sometimes in Pokemon Sun

Eusines

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
What is the best texture-wise build right now? I don't care about the speed/performance since it's just to take some screenshots, I'm just looking for no Pokémon split in half and the best looking textures.

Last edited by Eusines,

Miguel Gomez

Trophies
XP
Country
What is the best texture-wise build right now? I don't care about the speed/performance since it's just to take some screenshots, I'm just looking for no Pokémon split in half and the best looking textures.
Some if not all unofficial builds are more on performance over quality. If you want better quality, the official build is the choice for you.

Tatarstanin

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Russia
Hello everyone!
Can anyone give me a link to fastest build for pokemon sun with playable multiplayer. Im using right now msvc 5/11, but multiplayer doesnt works. On mingw 23/11 i experience crashes, but multiplayer works good. If exist a gold middle of this versions, i am be very happy.

Last edited by Tatarstanin,

drwhojan

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom

:yay3ds: Good job bro! :yay3ds:

Works but not work, has other on going issues, and not reacting correctly to that way the game should be played at start.

Maybe saving error, are other unimplemented features.

On a second loading the game will have white screens, unless delete of the save file and start again..

Last edited by drwhojan,
Reactions: Kaito9x

KazoWAR

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: you can fap to your favorite character without it being gay