Clannad for PS Vita English fan translation released

fksdo.png

At Tokyo Game Show 2016, visual novel company VisualArts showcased an English translation of the popular VN Clannad, for the PlayStation Vita. While Clannad did wind up getting an official localization, it would be for PC, PlayStation 4, and Nintendo Switch, with the Vita version presumably canceled. Thanks to the works of a dedicated fan, however, you can experience Clannad in English, start to finsh, on the Vita. The translation patch even offers a workaround for the lack of the Dangopedia--a feature only on the official English release, and therefore missing in the original JP Vita release. If you're interested, you can download the translation patch on the release thread, below.

:arrow: Source

Ryab

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

At Tokyo Game Show 2016, visual novel company VisualArts showcased an English translation of the popular VN Clannad, for the PlayStation Vita. While Clannad did wind up getting an official localization, it would be for PC, PlayStation 4, and Nintendo Switch, with the Vita version presumably canceled. Thanks to the works of a dedicated fan, however, you can experience Clannad in English, start to finsh, on the Vita. The translation patch even offers a workaround for the lack of the Dangopedia--a feature only on the official English release, and therefore missing in the original JP Vita release. If you're interested, you can download the translation patch on the release thread, below.

:arrow: Source
I find it odd that the Vita version would get a translation. I mean nothing wrong with that, but the important versions have translations.

hamohamo

Trophies
XP
Country
LESS FUCKING GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. excited af to play it on my vita.

matpower

Messenger from Zero
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I find it odd that the Vita version would get a translation. I mean nothing wrong with that, but the important versions have translations.
Most of the Vita's library is composed of indie releases and weeb games, there wouldn't be a better console to get a release than it.

romanaOne

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
  • Haha
Reactions: Kur0shitsuji

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Taylor Swift death metal AI cover please lol