Classified internal documents from SEGA of America leaked in 272-page PDF

EQSbKR3XYAI5RMy.jpg

A 272 page PDF containing classified SEGA of America documents from the mid-90s has been uploaded to the SEGA Retro wiki. Among the contents are various emails sent by Tom Kalinske, former CEO of SEGA America that go on to discuss the ill fated Saturn console throughout its marketing period among a treasure trove of internal and classified documents.

Beyond the emails, the PDF contains a wealth of insight in to the past inner workings at SEGA, including product planning reports, advertisement efforts, storyboards, business strategies, performance reports, brand and packaging mockups and a ton more. Notable findings include SEGA's advertising strategies for Nights into Dreams where Tom Kalinske goes on to suggest they analyse Sony's handling of Crash Bandicoot as baseline for the Nights campaign; a grim valuation of the Genesis 32X's scrap value as well as remarks on an unreleased Sega Saturn version of Shenmue.

The leak provides a fascinating glimpse into the past, showcasing the inner workings of a major gaming company in the 90s. The PDF can be found hosted at the SEGA Retro Wiki by following the link below.

:arrow: Source and PDF download

SylverReZ

The planet is fine. The people are crazy.
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
m4x1mumrez87.neocities.org
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I wonder what the gaming landscape would be like today if their prediction that the Saturn would kill the PlayStation had come true.
The PlayStation was far more successful tbh.

linuxares

The inadequate, autocratic beast!
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
"classified SEGA of America documents"

Classified? Since when is SEGA it's own country?

You mean "confidential," not "classified."

:rofl2:
Private entities also can categories their documents such as classified and confidential. It all depends on the severity of said document.

Marc_LFD

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This sounds pretty interesting, Mr. Sega Lord X from YouTube definitely should make a video about it later.

I like old Sega, but not enough to bother reading their documents. lol

Noctosphere

Nova's Guardian
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
The PlayStation was far more successful tbh.
1688757317021.png

:mellow:

EDIT : Sorry, I noticed I've started to notice some symptoms of dyslexia lately, you have an exemple here
I read (at least twice) "The PlayStation was far from successful tbh."

HarveyHouston

Christian Modder
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
View attachment 382203
:mellow:

EDIT : Sorry, I noticed I've started to notice some symptoms of dyslexia lately, you have an exemple here
I read (at least twice) "The PlayStation was far from successful tbh."
I've misread things quite a bit; I have wondered if I was part dyslexic or my brain was just too tired to read properly.

Take your time to read, my friend.

stanleyopar2000

RIP Yuzu. "It is always morally correct..."
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
It's a shame about the Saturn since it did relatively well in Japan because....it GOT GAMES.

It would be interesting if we could retcon the history of Sega by replacing Sony veteran, Bernie Stolar (the one in charge who was the reason why literal hundreds of Japan Saturn games were not localized) with...literally anyone else.

Hell, lets go further than that...lets retcon when Silicon Graphics approached Sega FIRST with utilizing 64 bit technology. Sega of America was absolutely stoked to work with them, but the obstinate Sega of Japan board said no....so Silicon Graphics went to Nintendo for the Ultra 64. Imagine how it would have been if Sega was the first one to actual release a 64 bit CD based console and not Nintendo

Last edited by stanleyopar2000,

Spider_Man

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've misread things quite a bit; I have wondered if I was part dyslexic or my brain was just too tired to read properly.

Take your time to read, my friend.
I think the same, when reading i have to read the first 3 or 4 words over and over and its as if my eyes are seeing the words, but the brain isn't making sense of what I am reading.

Its a shame SEGA went bust, I used to love the mega drive, wasn't keen on the saturn mainly because it kept failing to read discs and its controller wasn't really comfortable to hold.

The PS controller has always been in my eyes the best controller, simply fits in your palms and the hand grips.

The N64 controller, yea was sorta comfortable to hold, but the left side with the DPAD was pointless. Not many games made use of it, those that did made it more work having to move your left hand off the middle grip, which was the main part with the analogue to control the game.

So you'd end up not moving, idle just to switch a map or something. And lets not start with how cheap and crap the analogue was, you'd be afraid to push the fucker too far or risk it becoming looser than a whores minge.

The cube controller was a nice feel, but made no sense putting analogues into a hexagonal like shaped hole, preventing your from having that fu smooth 360° movement, plus as nintendo are always aimed towards kids, the controller is too small for my beast hands.

The DreamCast controller is probably my 2nd favourite controller, it fit perfectly in your hands, the VMU was absolutely amazing back then.

Been able to download mini games from the game you are playing, one of my faves was the chio from sonic adventures, plus been able to take your VMU with you to the arcades and loading your game data, resuming your game.

Only downfall I think for that controller was it lacking a 2nd analogue. As games started using 2 analogues for better controlls, moving the player and controlling the camera.

Its a shame that SEGA couldn't move away from being focused on arcade machines/games. The DreamCast had great potential but it was pretty much stuck in the PS1 times with the type of games it was receiving, the rest been arcade type of games. Though it did have a few gems worth keeping (which I do).

Meanwhile the PS2 was moving games into a new direction, bigger/better games. Then $hitBox came and its first controller was hideous, even with my beast hands, the buttons felt too far apart.

If you want to know a good example, try entering the Max Payne cheat lol, but they fixed this with the smaller version of the controller.

This is what I dont understand, SEGA going bust with the DreamCast, yet Nintendo seem to manage when they keep recycling cheap hardware with some bull$h1t gimmick to then recycle the same games over and over and always fail to get third party support and get the new third party games first time round.

Roll on their next console, again will be recycled cheap last gen hardware, though the Switch is Nintendos 2nd console during one console generation, because the WiiU (to rival the PS4/XBX1), failed (nintendo insult us gamers claiming we didn't know it was a new console, we thought it was a Wii addon), the reason been it cheap inferior hardware.

Pretty much a subpar PS3 with clone tablet controller, and received the 3rd party titles they lacked first time round. And devs wasn't interested in supporting it with exclusives when their games never sell as well.

Because nintendo seem to only advertise its own recycled titles and never support third parties.

Then the Switch came out, 2nd attempt to clone the tablet market, yup again cheap inferior hardware with cheap parts and all expenses passed to either the dev (which they never cover) and the customer having to buy expensive SD Cards because nintendo always want to cut costs.

Its ok for them as their games are always small and can fit in a cheap cartridge, but devs have moved on and their games are bigger. So customers are paying full whack for an expensive cartridge plus SD card, to then download their game.

No doubt they'll do same again, its guaranteed it'll be subpar to the PS4/XBX1. Wonder what BS gimmicks they'll come up with this time to fool the sheep into thinking its "innovative" and the only way games can be "fun".

Yet like a FAD, it'll get boring very fast, gimmick games that have next to no replay value. Chances are it'll try copy the likes of the steamdeck but will they foot the bill to include the required BD drive and pay the license to do so and include a battery to make it last long enough to play games for a decent amount of time before the battery draining.

Sure, they're going to stick to the Switch idea, or they go back on their words when they claimed the switch will not be replacing the 3ds.... though that soon faded away with no replacement.

So the next switch 2 aka recycled PS4/XBX1 console will likely support switch games if the switch isn't going to be their handheld console, as that market has nothing off nintendo who used to always have handheld consoles on the market.

Saving money having to release 2 consoles, or simply make the next console a home console.

Theyll promise better third party support again, which will result in all the PS3/360/PS4/XBX1 games they lacked yet again, even after promising better support.

Devs dont want to risk making their next AAA title for nintendo as they have to pay a different division or studio to make an inferior version compatible then it never meets the required sales target to make it profitable.

So all we see are cheap and easy last gen ports, games we played years ago and already own (if you're like me who never sells/trades in consoles/games).

And all you're left with is the same old usual nintendo recycled titles which very little changes or when they try changing it, it socks donkey dick big time.

BoTW is a perfect example, but Nintendo fans are the worse fanboys period, totally brainwashed and can never see fault, yet happy to contradict when they slate other consoles/games.

So take BoTW, yup its the same basic story recycled since it first started. free ZEDLA from GANNON. This game must have been given to fanboy reviewers and influencers to give it a perfect 10/10.

It has absolutely nothing in the game to do, other than repetitive shrines and considering how many open world games we have seen, that offer far more stuff to do in the game.

Nintendo have really done a shit job. So I guess if it wasn't for its brainwashed fanboys and how popular their icons are, like Mario, Zelda, Pokemon ect they would have gone same way as SEGA.

They never seem to bring anything new anymore to actually compete with its rivals, just recycle cheap inferior hardware and gimmick. As long as its loyal fanboys buy their 1st party titles, nintendo don't give a crap about the 3rd parties or customers.

But while mentioning about comoeteting with rivals and 1st party games, Micro$hit are doing just as bad. They have always failed to come up with anything new, keep recycling the same old HALO, GEARS (which should have ended at the 3rd game).

All they do is buy out studios in the hope either their fanbase will follow (like when the bought RARE that used to make the best nintendo games) or they'll come up with something new, yet under Micro$hits instruction which then ends up becoming a bad idea, take who they destroyed Banjo Kazzoie and Perfect Dark.

Now, because they fail at making great first party games to try win over the competition, they go buy out Craptivision/Blizzard so that they can take the massive fanbase of CoD and other number 1 selling titles. Make them $hotbox exclusives and hope it wins the console war.

Which that in itself is pathetic, what, so you come along and try make PCs into a console and think that's going to win the console war.

No one actually gives a fuck if said console outsells its competition, well, unless your a nintendo fanboy that loves to brag how well nintendos next child's play thing sells, fast to backtrack though when it doesn't.

Same as when it comes to graphics bragging how superior a game ported from the last gen or past few gens looks better..... so it bloody should, your comparing a game now from when it released decades ago.

Micro$hit already planned to fuck gamers over with its plan to prevent pre-owned games from playing on the XBX1 console, that later was pulled.

So now they plan to push its digital only platform and putting some of its big titles as day one free to play with GPU, adding all these other studios that they have bought out to it too.

If they get away with buying Craptivision/Blizzard, you know for a fact it'll get added too, that then will give them the perfect excuse to say gamers are now more for digital than physical and ta da.

That is their Plan B, putting an end to gamers buying 2nd hand games and you are royally fucked over because all you have is a $hitBox which is a crap dumbed down version of Windows OS thats buggy as fuck, with no games.

So enjoy trying to sell your console with fuck all when it comes to lets say wanting to sell and use that money to buy the next gen console. As I am confident majority of gamers have and do, do this when the next gen is coming.

Or even if you want to sell on to pay or buy something else, these days you get absolutely fuck all when all you have is a console with no games to sell or trade in.

So that there is Micro$hit laughing as they hope to win a stupid console war, its devs laughing as they too get to profit when gamers are having to pay ridiculous money for digital games, when before we could buy them physically and cheaper.

And I know $ony and nintendo are using digital services, nintendo being a complete fucking laughing stock. And again brainwashed fanboys are loving it. Yes lets pay for a PREMIUM service to he given access to fucking old shit that, again we already own or can emulate for free on our phones or nearly any other device we already own that console and games cheaper, or can buy the actual console and games cheaper.

Well minus some that I know hold a nice price now..... which if it goes the way Micro$hit plans, this will no longer be.

But nintendo will never foot the bill to give you access to free current gen games like $ony and Micro$hit do.

One thing I hate about $ony is that they're forcing us to rebuy games we already own digitally, when we already know their console have the emulators to play them built into the console. So why the hell can't we simply insert our game discs and enjoy playing them.

Yes Micro$hit had its "backwards compatibility" which its not, if it was then the console would play any game disc without having to actually download the entire game that has been patched to "emulate" on the console. And restricted to the games they say we can play, which now they ended that support and are adding these patched games to its digital platform.

Nintendo are the worse when it comes to this as they ensure its new console doesn't support the same media format used for its games, or changes the shape of its cartridges.

And before rye braindead fans jump in to defend, the Wii doesn't count as it was basically a CUBE 2.0 in a new shell and the WiiU as again it was pretty much the same design but with better hardware.

Id be surprised if they include Switch cartridge slot in its next last gen revamp seeing how easy it is to exploit the Switch. It likely could be its new consoles weak point and entry point for hackers to exploit the console.

Another question be, will they pay up for BD support or continue using as usual expensive cart based media.

Anyways to get back on track, I and sure many others really wish that SEGA would make a return to the console market.

They used to compete to have the best hardware or at least able to compete with its competition. If only they weren't driven by this console war BS and wanted to rush the DreamCast so that it could beat the PS2 and be on the market first.

It could be great to have another console on the market and have the choice to play xxx game on a different console. If you're like me who owns every console nearly, I tend to get bored playing one console all the time and like the idea of having the option to buy xxx game on another console so im not stuck playing the same console all the time.

This is something again nintendo have always lacked or done a poor job of offering I think the start was the N64, though I loved that console and it had some great titles.

It was failing to get the games that the PS1 was getting, devs releasing games that pushed gaming into new directions, doing things new that no one else had been able to do before.

This was again no thanks to nintendos ignorance and insisted on sticking with cartridge media format for its games. Sure cheap enough for them to throw their first party titles on, not sure if I am correct but I think the biggest nintendo64 first party game was Zelda Majoras Mask which then also was forced to use the expansion pack, nice little way to boost its sales.

Other devs again if they wanted to have their new title on the N64 as games pushed to new directions, would mean they'd have to pay even more as bigger the cartridge size, the more it would cost.

And having audio/dialogue and movies, would simply be too expensive or they simply cut that content from the game and again third parties barely ever profit from making an exclusive version of its game.

But SEGA fans around the world surely would make it possible for SEGA to return back to the console market.

New titles, heck they could even bring back the excellent shooter games which we no longer see anymore due to TV technology changing.

But its not impossible to bring this gaming style, no we are not talking about nintendo with its shit guestimated tracking bar. We already have means to play shooter games on any type of TV display and it is actually perfect and accurate.

Yes it mainly supports emulation devices and requires configuration per console your emulating, but it is ABSOLUTELY amazing.

If SEGA used the same concept and they could bring back all the great and fun methods of gaming, I think the only style that's continued it be supported is using steering wheels for racing games.

• Wow
Reactions: HarveyHouston

HarveyHouston

Christian Modder
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think the same, when reading i have to read the first 3 or 4 words over and over and its as if my eyes are seeing the words, but the brain isn't making sense of what I am reading.

Its a shame SEGA went bust, I used to love the mega drive, wasn't keen on the saturn mainly because it kept failing to read discs and its controller wasn't really comfortable to hold.

The PS controller has always been in my eyes the best controller, simply fits in your palms and the hand grips.

The N64 controller, yea was sorta comfortable to hold, but the left side with the DPAD was pointless. Not many games made use of it, those that did made it more work having to move your left hand off the middle grip, which was the main part with the analogue to control the game.

So you'd end up not moving, idle just to switch a map or something. And lets not start with how cheap and crap the analogue was, you'd be afraid to push the fucker too far or risk it becoming looser than a whores minge.

The cube controller was a nice feel, but made no sense putting analogues into a hexagonal like shaped hole, preventing your from having that fu smooth 360° movement, plus as nintendo are always aimed towards kids, the controller is too small for my beast hands.

The DreamCast controller is probably my 2nd favourite controller, it fit perfectly in your hands, the VMU was absolutely amazing back then.

Been able to download mini games from the game you are playing, one of my faves was the chio from sonic adventures, plus been able to take your VMU with you to the arcades and loading your game data, resuming your game.

Only downfall I think for that controller was it lacking a 2nd analogue. As games started using 2 analogues for better controlls, moving the player and controlling the camera.

Its a shame that SEGA couldn't move away from being focused on arcade machines/games. The DreamCast had great potential but it was pretty much stuck in the PS1 times with the type of games it was receiving, the rest been arcade type of games. Though it did have a few gems worth keeping (which I do).

Meanwhile the PS2 was moving games into a new direction, bigger/better games. Then $hitBox came and its first controller was hideous, even with my beast hands, the buttons felt too far apart.

If you want to know a good example, try entering the Max Payne cheat lol, but they fixed this with the smaller version of the controller.

This is what I dont understand, SEGA going bust with the DreamCast, yet Nintendo seem to manage when they keep recycling cheap hardware with some bull$h1t gimmick to then recycle the same games over and over and always fail to get third party support and get the new third party games first time round.

Roll on their next console, again will be recycled cheap last gen hardware, though the Switch is Nintendos 2nd console during one console generation, because the WiiU (to rival the PS4/XBX1), failed (nintendo insult us gamers claiming we didn't know it was a new console, we thought it was a Wii addon), the reason been it cheap inferior hardware.

Pretty much a subpar PS3 with clone tablet controller, and received the 3rd party titles they lacked first time round. And devs wasn't interested in supporting it with exclusives when their games never sell as well.

Because nintendo seem to only advertise its own recycled titles and never support third parties.

Then the Switch came out, 2nd attempt to clone the tablet market, yup again cheap inferior hardware with cheap parts and all expenses passed to either the dev (which they never cover) and the customer having to buy expensive SD Cards because nintendo always want to cut costs.

Its ok for them as their games are always small and can fit in a cheap cartridge, but devs have moved on and their games are bigger. So customers are paying full whack for an expensive cartridge plus SD card, to then download their game.

No doubt they'll do same again, its guaranteed it'll be subpar to the PS4/XBX1. Wonder what BS gimmicks they'll come up with this time to fool the sheep into thinking its "innovative" and the only way games can be "fun".

Yet like a FAD, it'll get boring very fast, gimmick games that have next to no replay value. Chances are it'll try copy the likes of the steamdeck but will they foot the bill to include the required BD drive and pay the license to do so and include a battery to make it last long enough to play games for a decent amount of time before the battery draining.

Sure, they're going to stick to the Switch idea, or they go back on their words when they claimed the switch will not be replacing the 3ds.... though that soon faded away with no replacement.

So the next switch 2 aka recycled PS4/XBX1 console will likely support switch games if the switch isn't going to be their handheld console, as that market has nothing off nintendo who used to always have handheld consoles on the market.

Saving money having to release 2 consoles, or simply make the next console a home console.

Theyll promise better third party support again, which will result in all the PS3/360/PS4/XBX1 games they lacked yet again, even after promising better support.

Devs dont want to risk making their next AAA title for nintendo as they have to pay a different division or studio to make an inferior version compatible then it never meets the required sales target to make it profitable.

So all we see are cheap and easy last gen ports, games we played years ago and already own (if you're like me who never sells/trades in consoles/games).

And all you're left with is the same old usual nintendo recycled titles which very little changes or when they try changing it, it socks donkey dick big time.

BoTW is a perfect example, but Nintendo fans are the worse fanboys period, totally brainwashed and can never see fault, yet happy to contradict when they slate other consoles/games.

So take BoTW, yup its the same basic story recycled since it first started. free ZEDLA from GANNON. This game must have been given to fanboy reviewers and influencers to give it a perfect 10/10.

It has absolutely nothing in the game to do, other than repetitive shrines and considering how many open world games we have seen, that offer far more stuff to do in the game.

Nintendo have really done a shit job. So I guess if it wasn't for its brainwashed fanboys and how popular their icons are, like Mario, Zelda, Pokemon ect they would have gone same way as SEGA.

They never seem to bring anything new anymore to actually compete with its rivals, just recycle cheap inferior hardware and gimmick. As long as its loyal fanboys buy their 1st party titles, nintendo don't give a crap about the 3rd parties or customers.

But while mentioning about comoeteting with rivals and 1st party games, Micro$hit are doing just as bad. They have always failed to come up with anything new, keep recycling the same old HALO, GEARS (which should have ended at the 3rd game).

All they do is buy out studios in the hope either their fanbase will follow (like when the bought RARE that used to make the best nintendo games) or they'll come up with something new, yet under Micro$hits instruction which then ends up becoming a bad idea, take who they destroyed Banjo Kazzoie and Perfect Dark.

Now, because they fail at making great first party games to try win over the competition, they go buy out Craptivision/Blizzard so that they can take the massive fanbase of CoD and other number 1 selling titles. Make them $hotbox exclusives and hope it wins the console war.

Which that in itself is pathetic, what, so you come along and try make PCs into a console and think that's going to win the console war.

No one actually gives a fuck if said console outsells its competition, well, unless your a nintendo fanboy that loves to brag how well nintendos next child's play thing sells, fast to backtrack though when it doesn't.

Same as when it comes to graphics bragging how superior a game ported from the last gen or past few gens looks better..... so it bloody should, your comparing a game now from when it released decades ago.

Micro$hit already planned to fuck gamers over with its plan to prevent pre-owned games from playing on the XBX1 console, that later was pulled.

So now they plan to push its digital only platform and putting some of its big titles as day one free to play with GPU, adding all these other studios that they have bought out to it too.

If they get away with buying Craptivision/Blizzard, you know for a fact it'll get added too, that then will give them the perfect excuse to say gamers are now more for digital than physical and ta da.

That is their Plan B, putting an end to gamers buying 2nd hand games and you are royally fucked over because all you have is a $hitBox which is a crap dumbed down version of Windows OS thats buggy as fuck, with no games.

So enjoy trying to sell your console with fuck all when it comes to lets say wanting to sell and use that money to buy the next gen console. As I am confident majority of gamers have and do, do this when the next gen is coming.

Or even if you want to sell on to pay or buy something else, these days you get absolutely fuck all when all you have is a console with no games to sell or trade in.

So that there is Micro$hit laughing as they hope to win a stupid console war, its devs laughing as they too get to profit when gamers are having to pay ridiculous money for digital games, when before we could buy them physically and cheaper.

And I know $ony and nintendo are using digital services, nintendo being a complete fucking laughing stock. And again brainwashed fanboys are loving it. Yes lets pay for a PREMIUM service to he given access to fucking old shit that, again we already own or can emulate for free on our phones or nearly any other device we already own that console and games cheaper, or can buy the actual console and games cheaper.

Well minus some that I know hold a nice price now..... which if it goes the way Micro$hit plans, this will no longer be.

But nintendo will never foot the bill to give you access to free current gen games like $ony and Micro$hit do.

One thing I hate about $ony is that they're forcing us to rebuy games we already own digitally, when we already know their console have the emulators to play them built into the console. So why the hell can't we simply insert our game discs and enjoy playing them.

Yes Micro$hit had its "backwards compatibility" which its not, if it was then the console would play any game disc without having to actually download the entire game that has been patched to "emulate" on the console. And restricted to the games they say we can play, which now they ended that support and are adding these patched games to its digital platform.

Nintendo are the worse when it comes to this as they ensure its new console doesn't support the same media format used for its games, or changes the shape of its cartridges.

And before rye braindead fans jump in to defend, the Wii doesn't count as it was basically a CUBE 2.0 in a new shell and the WiiU as again it was pretty much the same design but with better hardware.

Id be surprised if they include Switch cartridge slot in its next last gen revamp seeing how easy it is to exploit the Switch. It likely could be its new consoles weak point and entry point for hackers to exploit the console.

Another question be, will they pay up for BD support or continue using as usual expensive cart based media.

Anyways to get back on track, I and sure many others really wish that SEGA would make a return to the console market.

They used to compete to have the best hardware or at least able to compete with its competition. If only they weren't driven by this console war BS and wanted to rush the DreamCast so that it could beat the PS2 and be on the market first.

It could be great to have another console on the market and have the choice to play xxx game on a different console. If you're like me who owns every console nearly, I tend to get bored playing one console all the time and like the idea of having the option to buy xxx game on another console so im not stuck playing the same console all the time.

This is something again nintendo have always lacked or done a poor job of offering I think the start was the N64, though I loved that console and it had some great titles.

It was failing to get the games that the PS1 was getting, devs releasing games that pushed gaming into new directions, doing things new that no one else had been able to do before.

This was again no thanks to nintendos ignorance and insisted on sticking with cartridge media format for its games. Sure cheap enough for them to throw their first party titles on, not sure if I am correct but I think the biggest nintendo64 first party game was Zelda Majoras Mask which then also was forced to use the expansion pack, nice little way to boost its sales.

Other devs again if they wanted to have their new title on the N64 as games pushed to new directions, would mean they'd have to pay even more as bigger the cartridge size, the more it would cost.

And having audio/dialogue and movies, would simply be too expensive or they simply cut that content from the game and again third parties barely ever profit from making an exclusive version of its game.

But SEGA fans around the world surely would make it possible for SEGA to return back to the console market.

New titles, heck they could even bring back the excellent shooter games which we no longer see anymore due to TV technology changing.

But its not impossible to bring this gaming style, no we are not talking about nintendo with its shit guestimated tracking bar. We already have means to play shooter games on any type of TV display and it is actually perfect and accurate.

Yes it mainly supports emulation devices and requires configuration per console your emulating, but it is ABSOLUTELY amazing.

If SEGA used the same concept and they could bring back all the great and fun methods of gaming, I think the only style that's continued it be supported is using steering wheels for racing games.
Didn't expect the reply to my post to be a wall of text...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    NinStar @ NinStar: colonel, I'm trying to sneak around +1