Closers Comp - Winners Announced

gbatemp_closers_contest.jpg

Thanks to everyone who entered, it was very hard for us to choose just 5 of the entries.

Here are the winners for the comp:

Look out for your keys later today!

@thewarhammer
@Jeffryxd
@Naegi_
@WhiteMaze
@Rhymei

--------------Original Post-------------------

Today we have a bit of a treat for ye 'tempers!

En Masse Entertainment has very generously sent over 5 codes to use with their latest MMO: Closers

In Closers, players become an elite agent of UNION, an organization dedicated to dealing with the threat of interdimensional aliens spilling through a series of mysterious portals that have appeared throughout New Seoul. At launch, players can choose one of five playable members of the Black Lambs team: Seha, a reluctant combat genius; Sylvi, the dedicated leader; Yuri, the skilled martial artist who only recently discovered her powers; Misteltein, a prodigious young boy with amazing support skills; or J, the grizzled veteran with a troubled past. Each character’s unique personality and combat style allows players to chart their own path through a complex, branching narrative, upgrading their skills and weapons along the way, and unlocking amazing new powers in a quest to vanquish a gargantuan interdimensional threat.

These codes will redeem the Ace Closer Bundle Founder’s Pack that has a full value of $570 and is currently on sale for $149.99. It will grant players the pack exclusive Dark Command costume as well as three other costumes, six full months of Elite Status, premium currency, instant closed beta access, and much more.

Closers: Ace Closer Bundle includes:

Dark Command Costume
Ivory Icon Costume
Tan & Ash; Sweater Club Costume
Phase Wings
Founder's Title
10x Mystery Boxes
10,000 En Masse Points
Elite Status for 180 days
Monster Cat Pet

So what do you have to do to be in with a chance of winning one of these packs? Simple, draw us an original anime-inspired character, digitally or photographed/scanned - with a description of their name, backstory and unique abilities or powers. Our staff will choose their top 5 and each one will win a code.

You have until December 28th to submit your entry in this thread.

CLOSERS SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS
RECOMMENDED:

Processor: Intel Core i3
Memory: 4 GB RAM
Graphics: GeForce 8000
DirectX: Version 9.0c
Network: Broadband Internet connection
Storage: 5 GB available space

:arrow: Closers Impressions
:arrow: Closers Official Site
:arrow: Closers on Steam

ThoD

GBATemp Addict (apparently), but more like "bored"
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
Just to clarify something, by "anime-inspired" are you referring to completely made up ones or can it be based on existing characters? My imagination is way bellow 0...:sad:

Reactions: WhiteMaze

ThoD

GBATemp Addict (apparently), but more like "bored"
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
Made for this competition, otherwise people will just copy exisiting characters.

Updated OP.
Ok, thanks! I'll have to think of something good then... About my other question from before that, will the drawing quality affect our chances to win or it doesn't matter if it's not that well drawn (with effort, without talent:P)?

jahrs

Technician of The Dead
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1at_QKBx111sl8o30TgQWTAoRivQTq7ov/view?usp=sharing

Name: Daemon Lysandre
Powers: The ability to grant wishes

Not good at drawing people but this is the enemy to my main character in my own anime called The Home Health Aide in Black
a rather different if not cliche view on how death works and how people see it. The character in the photo is what most people would consider the bad guy in an anime,
prior to peoples death he arrives and offers them a chance to extend their lives and one wish with the requirement that it be a selfish one. He often "forgets" however to mention that if they accept the wish they will be damn to hell and relies on his innocent and rather calming attitude to lure people into the trap. He wears an all white scrubs outfit and black gloves(cant get stains on black easily) because he despises direct contact and people in general and will lose his mind if even the tiniest stain gets on his clothe. More often then not he will follow his clients around during their extended lives to ensure they reach a level of happiness unlike anything theyve ever experienced before. Usually through shady means and sinful pleasures before killing them himself in elaborate ways he calls artistic and ironic. In life he was a lower class citizen of a powerful nation, he worked 15 hour shifts 7 days a week in order to provide for his family but one day his wife came home saying she had won the lottery and that their problems were over. For the next year him, his wife and their 2 kids lived out their every fantasy until their tragic deaths. It was unknown who was the culprit but police reports say they all died around the same time each in a more gruesome way then the last each placed in odd positions as if someone had planned it all out for when they were found. However they never could find the body of the father and most people assumed he was the killer.

Skelletonike

♂ ♥ Gallant Pervert ♥ ♀
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
I have several OC's... I didn't draw them myself though and requested for someone else to do it. Well, I did draw the base sketch and general ideas, but that's it...

While I love closers, guess I'll have to pass on this given my subpar artistic skills.

GoldenSun3DS

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
A game with $570 DLC right at the start? Screw that Star Citizen bullshit. I don't care if the game is utterly amazing, it's not worth that.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @The Real Jdbye, I know what it is. :creep: