• Replies 48

Jerald214

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
foob said:
positives
1) wireless finally has its own physical switch (would be nice to see brightness get one too, like PSP). This is much better and more convenient than the software switch in the DSi and no switch with the DS Lite.
Doesn't the DSi have a physical brightness switch? Select + Volume buttons?

foob

Trophies
XP
Country
Jerald214 said:
Doesn't the DSi have a physical brightness switch? Select + Volume buttons?

You're right!
Totally overlooked that in the manual.

The big downside being that sometimes pressing SELECT will do something else depending on what you are doing in-game, but it's OK. A dedicated button for just the one function would still be better, IMO.

awssk8er

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
dudeonline said:
I see so many people complain about the position of the headphone jack. I like it where it is. I actually think the position for the headphone jack on the Lite is horrible. it gets in the way.

My first reaction was, "Oh! That's cool!" (The center headphone jack) but I realized 30 seconds later that that's the model's biggest flaw.

If you use your 3DS for music, imagine putting it in your pocket with the headphone jack leaving your pocket. Unless the end of your headphones is bent like an "L", it won't work.

MelodieOctavia

Just your friendly neighborhood Transbian.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
yourmom.com
XP
Country
Djibouti
awssk8er said:
dudeonline said:
I see so many people complain about the position of the headphone jack. I like it where it is. I actually think the position for the headphone jack on the Lite is horrible. it gets in the way.

My first reaction was, "Oh! That's cool!" (The center headphone jack) but I realized 30 seconds later that that's the model's biggest flaw.

If you use your 3DS for music, imagine putting it in your pocket with the headphone jack leaving your pocket. Unless the end of your headphones is bent like an "L", it won't work.

With so many other devices that play music now, including cell phones, I have no idea why someone would use a big clunky handheld console for their portable music fix. Especially putting it in your pocket. Thats the best way to scratch your system.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    rqkaiju2 @ rqkaiju2: yeehaw