Hacking Combine Gamecube/Wii/Wii U tutorial?

VashTS

Beat it, son
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi everyone,
I've been thinking about this for a while...I'd like to eliminate my Wii systems (which are used for Gamecube, Wii, WiiWare and emulation) and go all to Wii U.

I have my Wii U systems with HDD in Wii U format, used for Wii U games.

I've briefly seen things around regarding Ustealth but is there an all in one guide on how to achieve this set up without having the Wii U nag about formatting the HDD?

The one time I actually did leave my Wii 2TB HDD in, my son formatted it :( luckily a buddy of mine just cloned my HDD and I was able to restore relatively easy.

Kafluke

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm not sure what you're asking here but as of the time of this post (end of October 2017) there is no possible way to use a single hard drive for Wii U and vWii. You cannot partition your hard drive and if you use WUP Installer to install games you have to have a proprietary formatted HD for Wii U. vwii requires fat32

VashTS

Beat it, son
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm not sure what you're asking here but as of the time of this post (end of October 2017) there is no possible way to use a single hard drive for Wii U and vWii. You cannot partition your hard drive and if you use WUP Installer to install games you have to have a proprietary formatted HD for Wii U. vwii requires fat32

I get that part - I want to have my Wii/Gamecube HDD working in vWii mode and my WiiU HDD in WiiU mode.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: After you shoot it up