Hacking Configurable USB Loader

mattesno1

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
markish said:
I use configurable USB Loader with IOS 249 and anti 002 fix for SMG2 but when I start it I get a black screen. What configurations should I use?
Make sure to set the language in gameoptions to english and to use the right videomode.

Dr. Clipper

Trophies
XP
Country
markish said:
I use configurable USB Loader with IOS 249 and anti 002 fix for SMG2 but when I start it I get a black screen. What configurations should I use?
You should only be using the Anti 002 fix if your IOS 249 is rev 12 or less.

markish

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Ive actually tried all videomodes and language set to English, but I have no idea what rev I have. Where do you check that?

EDIT: When I boot the loader I can see IOS 249 [FRAG], isnt that where the rev should be? And my installation is just 1.12gb, shouldnt it be 1.4?

starfall

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Can someone clarify that why some games appear to be blurry than others? Is it because of PAL wii using NTSC games or the settings for region games are different with each other?

The-Magician

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Mexico
markish said:
Ive actually tried all videomodes and language set to English, but I have no idea what rev I have. Where do you check that?

EDIT: When I boot the loader I can see IOS 249 [FRAG], isnt that where the rev should be? And my installation is just 1.12gb, shouldnt it be 1.4?

Probably your tv-set, because i have no problems with that.
When you click twice 1 in the loader you can see which rev your on.

goku1980

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
for anyone who needs a good lafugh,
i am useing the way dr.clipper discribed a few pages back.

so i had been tryn to get pop to work for me for like 2 days now,i must have meesed with my sd card like 20 times.well it turns out i was a dink(if you dont know what a dink is here it is a person who has a day full of brain farts) well being the multi back up person i am. my hdd had a copy of the pop.wip on it.as clipper stated the .wip will mess things up.now every time the game stared it would go black after the logos. after a bit of searching and going crazy,i stoped and read what the loader was telling me and noticed it was the ubd hdd that had it in there.

morale of the story if your like me and having problems check your usb-loader folder on your drive.
i did get it working though.

Cellectra

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Hi
First of thanks so mutch for configurable USB Loader its realy great

My kids are verry hard on dvds so this is perfact

But i have a question

I cant get a picture on Ratatouille RLWW78 using version 56 of configurable USB Loader

Is that something you can fix on youre next release

And once more thanks and great great work =)

Have a nice day all
Cellectra

Fox888

Trophies
XP
Country
Cellectra said:
Hi

But i have a question

I cant get a picture on Ratatouille RLWW78 using version 56 of configurable USB Loader

Have a nice day all
Cellectra

For your kids:

http://www.mediafire.com/?25ngkqzwmwg

All 3d Full cover and etc.
yaywii.gif

Dr. Clipper

Trophies
XP
Country
markish said:

The version number does not appear there, although it does on the global options page. [FRAG] means that oggzee's frgament patches to the IOS are being applied (you must be using FAT or NTFS). The difference in size is probably due to the removal of the update partition.

Cellectra said:
Hi

But i have a question

Have a nice day all
Cellectra
The RLWW78 page on WiiTDB does not have a full cover in English. The RLWP one does, though, so you can just download that one and save it as RLWW78.png in the sd:/usb-loader/covers/full directory. However, as you have RLWW, would you prefer these in a different language? There are French and German full covers on the site for RLWW page. To access those (and prefer French or German for ALL of your cover downloads), add download_cc_pal=FR or download_cc_pal=DE to config.txt.

QUOTE(mugotu @ May 22 2010, 07:11 AM)
Finally found what libogc and devkitppc I needed for this, they aren't available on sourceforge anymore.... Now I'll be able to fix the black sidebars problem present in cfg xD.
Wait... black sidebars? The problem for me is a black bar on the bottom of the screen, and only then in the console screens and not the GUI...

wiixale

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Cellectra said:
Hi

But i have a question

Have a nice day all
Cellectra

Hi,

you can take the pictures you need from here and copy them in the covers' folder (take care of the right folder
wink.gif
).

Cellectra

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Fox888 said:
Cellectra said:
Hi

But i have a question

Have a nice day all
Cellectra

For your kids:

http://www.mediafire.com/?25ngkqzwmwg

All 3d Full cover and etc.
yaywii.gif

Thanks so mutch =)

Dr. Clipper said:
QUOTE(Cellectra @ May 22 2010, 06:22 AM)
Hi

But i have a question

Have a nice day all
Cellectra
The RLWW78 page on WiiTDB does not have a full cover in English. The RLWP one does, though, so you can just download that one and save it as RLWW78.png in the sd:/usb-loader/covers/full directory. However, as you have RLWW, would you prefer these in a different language? There are French and German full covers on the site for RLWW page. To access those (and prefer French or German for ALL of your cover downloads), add download_cc_pal=FR or download_cc_pal=DE to config.txt.

No english will do fine.. Sweden here so no german or french for me..
Any chanse swedish will come too?

You rule Dr. Clipper

Dr. Clipper

Trophies
XP
Country
Cellectra said:
No english will do fine.. Sweden here so no english or french for me..
Any chanse swedish will come too?

You rule Dr. Clipper
I don't think so, they don't release games in Swedish, so WiiTDB doesn't host them. English, French, German, Spanish, Italian, Dutch, Portugese and Russian seem to be it.

Fox888

Trophies
XP
Country
Dr. Clipper said:
So many responses to the same thing. Fox888, is that a full set? A little bit of overkill to get just one image isn't it?

Alright..this is a full set of covers just for cellectra

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: There is black rice flour, and its really black colored