*confirmed fake, OP is bs* SX OS 3.0 CHANGELOG LEAKED?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bergot

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Eita!!!

5fcfbead6982017409d3aa57a19a9019.jpg

Last edited by Bergot,

EmulateLife

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Reported, I have a gay friend who is next to me and he feels so offended for your reply that doesn't wants to be my friend anymore even if it's not my fault, I hope you get banned for such a homophobic reply.
That being said, this leak could be fake but not gay.

No one believes you have any friends.

D

Deleted User

Absolutely fake information. Don't believe this troll.

I mean.... you can believe it if you want, but you might be let down by some of this information if you believe it as fact.

By the way, for you guys who don't believe him, rory is in fact a mod on TX forums, as well as myself.

Last edited by ,

Essasetic

General Spectator
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
TX told us that this is fake and the author should be punished
we wont punish you because we dont like being told what to do, but you probably look stupid enough already so we're good
I mean fair enough.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I do admit this is fake. I only did it as a joke and didn't really expect it to spiral out of control. Apologies to anybody who got their hopes up over this.

Before I go. Someone also posted the top image of this onto the r/SwitchHacks subbreddit. It became the most controversial post before it was taken down.
unknown-19.png

Anyway time to forget this shit actually happened and move on.

ikki_nico

Trophies
XP
Country
France
So , we will get nintendo online for free , so that we can play online game for free OMG essactic you're the best dude ever ;)

Centergaming

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@Centergaming, it was located in Switch Exploits. If someone is responding to previous posts before moving topic, then why are you laughing? If it's fake, close thread.
@masagrator what are you talking about? This thread was in the EoF for quite a while now, the people that responded to this in Eof and saying that this thread is fake. Also, Im not a moderator, I cant close threads, this one isn't mine... :huh:

Does anyone here not realize that this was placed in the EoF after the thread was up for a few minutes?

Absolutely fake information. Don't believe this troll.

I mean.... you can believe it if you want, but you might be let down by some of this information if you believe it as fact.

By the way, for you guys who don't believe him, rory is in fact a mod on TX forums, as well as myself.

Seriously, did you not realize this was placed on the EoF? Stop flexing over here saying that you're mods from TX, jesus fucking christ....

D

Deleted User

TX told us that this is fake and the author should be punished
we wont punish you because we dont like being told what to do, but you probably look stupid enough already so we're good
So what you are saying is it's okay to post this kind of stuff on gbatemp?
We can all put together as much fake information as we like and post it here without any negative repercussions?

Sounds like a fair and honest community to me.

As long as traffic comes to gbatemp, it doesn't matter what is posted.

Reactions: KingMuk

Centergaming

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So what you are saying is it's okay to post this kind of stuff on gbatemp?
We can all put together as much fake information as we like and post it here without any negative repercussions?

Sounds like a fair and honest community to me.

As long as traffic comes to gbatemp, it doesn't matter what is posted.

Dude, do I have to ask this again. Do you know where this thread is placed? Do you know what EoF is about?

Stop coming over here and trying to be "all mighty" and shit. Stop trying to tell an administrator of what hes suppose to do

Costello knows what he's doing, let him do it, don't tell others of what they're suppose to do

Essasetic

General Spectator
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I mean I've already admitted it's fake and I apologized to everyone who was affected by it in any negative way. I thought we all moved on from this?

Reactions: Centergaming
D

Deleted User

I'm just speaking out publicly that this kind of posting should not be permitted. If this happened on our forums we would delete the thread from public view and put the user on time-out for posting false information.

This is not a place I enjoy coming because gbatemp is so damned toxic, and threads like this are the reason why.

If anyone on the Admin staff wants to talk with me about it, that's fine too. I am defending Team Xecuter. That is all.

Essasetic

General Spectator
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I'm just speaking out publicly that this kind of posting should not be permitted. If this happened on our forums we would delete the thread from public view and put the user on time-out for posting false information.
If that's the case then why did you try and get me banned from here?

D

Deleted User

I didn't try to get you banned from here. You don't know what you are talking about.

All I asked for was thread deletion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @K3Nv2, Deez