OP
Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
There will be a version of contenthax for n64 VC in the near future or should I buy brain age in the eshop?
Hopefully there will.

I actually am trying stuff just to make my N64 VC to crash right now LMAO

Reactions: Deleted User

thaikhoa

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
My custom tga for Brain Training (HBL) & Kirby Mouse Attack (CFW). Hope you guys will love it :D
iconTex.jpg
iconTexCFW.jpg

https://mega.nz/#!t8I22QqA!3aM6LSAXy40jL073ND6e2dXEN3p9jP9aMSjwVtSgV8I

bootDrcTex.jpg

bootDrcTexCFW.jpg

joacosur15

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
@FIX94 I had some problems when the sysnand USA is in spanish so I got a black screen can you check that please in future releases?
Thanks
Download the last version, work perfect with USA wii u in spanish.

Descarga la última versión, funciona perfectamente en una wii usa con lenguaje español.

Reactions: Masterwin

VinsCool

Persona Secretiva Felineus
OP
Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
I'm bored, wasting time on n64 VC tonight. Able to crash the console, but nothing of value out of it, yet.
Other than that, I'm attempting a rom injection, on sysnand, because contenthax ftw, hahaha

CxHa1piXcAIZv5E.jpg:large

NintendU_the_great

OFFICIAL GBATEMP TROLLER
Banned
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
India
I'm bored, wasting time on n64 VC tonight. Able to crash the console, but nothing of value out of it, yet.
Other than that, I'm attempting a rom injection, on sysnand, because contenthax ftw, hahaha

CxHa1piXcAIZv5E.jpg:large
thats cool, but whhy cant we duplicate a folder into a new one and create two DS games and then rom inject into one!? because without that, we have to rom inject to play a game, and rom inject for the other game, with only one base

VinsCool

OP
Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
thats cool, but whhy cant we duplicate a folder into a new one and create two DS games and then rom inject into one!? because without that, we have to rom inject to play a game, and rom inject for the other game, with only one base
because it's technically impossible to have the same title installed twice.

VinsCool

OP
Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
BTW, I confirm ROM injection on sysnand works. I injected Pokémon Snap over Yoshi's Story, using the latest ini file for Snap. The game works as intended. The red dot does not appear, but pictures are still recognised, lol.

Reactions: zeldaism and daxtsu

Cachuchin1

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
don't know if someone already talked about this:

I enter to the hbl and run the cfwbooter for iosuhax . .. but then if I try to enter to hbl again console crashes and need to load everything again :/ ... is this normal ? is there a fix ?

Reactions: NintendU_the_great

NintendU_the_great

OFFICIAL GBATEMP TROLLER
Banned
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
India

I enter to the hbl and run the cfwbooter for iosuhax . .. but then if I try to enter to hbl again console crashes and need to load everything again :/ ... is this normal ? is there a fix ?
same happens with me using ths method. the work around i and someone else earlier in the thread discovered was to use miimaker second time.

emulationxp

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I can confirm the latest version works correctly in USA Consoles using Spanish Language :D Thanks for this fix @FIX94

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

for example if you go directly to HBL when you scape from it and you try to go to rednand its imposible, is necessary to restart the console to go to rednand directly or enter to hbl again to go to rednand

cpmattes

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
With coldboothax coming closer to being veryfied each day - Is it possible to inject haxchi into an unsigned version of a DS VC-game? If you inject cfwbooter in your purchased Brainage, then install Kirby with patched sighacks and inject HBL? Of course, without coldboot you'd have to run cfwbooter manually everytime, before starting HBL, but is this possible?

Billy Acuña

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
With coldboothax coming closer to being veryfied each day - Is it possible to inject haxchi into an unsigned version of a DS VC-game? If you inject cfwbooter in your purchased Brainage, then install Kirby with patched sighacks and inject HBL? Of course, without coldboot you'd have to run cfwbooter manually everytime, before starting HBL, but is this possible?
Wait for the next FIX94's release, that one will include a boot manager, but if you don't want to wait, use @Maschell's fork of haxchi.

Edit. As for a HBL on your rednand, wait for the next release of HBL, it will include a package to install with wupinstaller/SCT.

Last edited by Billy Acuña,
D

Deleted User

same happens with me using ths method. the work around i and someone else earlier in the thread discovered was to use miimaker second time.
This is because launching HBL via haxchi ends up launching the same payload that is launched through Browserhax. Just like in Browserhax, HBL is installed into Mii Maker. So use Mii Maker to launch HBL the second time onwards, or it will crash for some unknown reason, just like Browserhax.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    NinStar @ NinStar: CRAZY HAMBURGER