Hacking Official Corbenik - Another CFW for advanced users (with bytecode patches!)

CrimsonMaple

Developer • She/Her
Trophies
Website
crimson.ninja
XP
Country
United States
fair enough. also, how about CriNAND for a rename?
I'm not looking to fork ReiNand. Never said I was. I am going to be continuing my work. Although I have another project I am working on, and will be shifting my focus to. Anyways, a name change doesn't do anything. It's the actions that will set our work apart. (Sorry mods, we got so far off topic.)

stl25

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@CrimsonMaple, Will ReiNand stay A9LH or are you thinking of making the jump to B9S only like Luma3DS has? Given that B9S doesn't offer much over A9LH (if user is already on A9LH), it is nice to have an A9LH choice as myself and I am sure others are hesitant to go B9S as there seems to be no good reason other that if you prefer Luma3DS.

Last edited by stl25,

CrimsonMaple

Developer • She/Her
Trophies
Website
crimson.ninja
XP
Country
United States
@CrimsonMaple, Will ReiNand stay A9LH or are you thinking of making the jump to B9S only like Luma3DS has? Given that B9S doesn't offer much over A9LH (if user is already on A9LH), it is nice to have an A9LH choice as myself and I am sure others are hesitant to go B9S as there seems to be no good reason other that if you prefer Luma3DS.
Wrong thread to ask this m8. But yeah, i'm going to support a9lh with a couple more commits. Then I will be switching to b9s. Its a pain to maintain both entrypoints.

Aurora Wright

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
That was posted after the fact, not before B9S. You guys should have reached out to him before B9S, not after
I was entrusted with the information that B9S was going to come out and what I needed to make Luma work, it wasn't mine to share with other people, no matter who.
Other than that, it was literally a few seconds change chaoskagami quickly figured out on his own (the B9S source is open after all), and if there weren't unrelated bugs not due to B9S (which obviously I had and still have no clue about) it'd have worked just fine. I'm not at fault if he encountered complex unrelated issues and decided to quit because of them.

Last edited by Aurora Wright,

Issac

Iᔕᔕᗩᑕ
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
I've seen your requests to lock this topic, and I think it still has a purpose being open: Discussions about forks, old users needing info on possibly changing CFW, users who are worried what will happen now, and so on.

Let's keep it open and friendly for a while more, okay?

gnmmarechal

GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
gs2012.xyz
XP
Country
Portugal
I've seen your requests to lock this topic, and I think it still has a purpose being open: Discussions about forks, old users needing info on possibly changing CFW, users who are worried what will happen now, and so on.

Let's keep it open and friendly for a while more, okay?
Alright.

Although I'm fairly certain one who was able to install Corbenik knows how to change back [emoji14]

Sent from my cave of despair where I stalk Seriel

EDIT: ffs, forgot the Tapatalk signature. Stalk is a dead meme, gotta replace that

Reactions: ih8ih8sn0w

DjoeN

Captain Haddock!
Trophies
Website
djoen.dommel.be
XP
Country
Belgium
@chaoskagami

Thanks for all your time and effort in Corbenik, i have always used without problems on a few of my systems till i switched to B9S on all of them.
I can only say, Go out and enjoy your new projects and never ever forget your real life things!!!

Wish you the best in your future projects!!!

D

Deleted User

I saw that with bootctr9 you can boot Gateway on B9S, hope this method also works with the A9LHaxed version of Corbenik.
Yeah I can confirm this working.You can run the nightly build (skieth) from may 3rd and the splash will work correctly as long as you boot the bin in bootctr9.You can also set the latest firm version of ctrbootmanager to boot through it and set your old a9lh cfws to boot that way so you can easily switch between luma and something else.

Last edited by ,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: