Corona 4gb Emmc to 16mb nand conversion guide.

Modzvilleusa

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Just finished a video guide on how to pull this off

If a decent bit of work but the hardest part was piecing all this information together.
I wasn't finding any proper guides when searching. Most of the information came from an old stream from sharkys customs, various comments in reddit / se7ensins threads ect.
Hopefully this video helps some others down the line as we'll likely see more and more dead hynix emmcs in 360s in the coming years.
The Wiiu is getting all the attention but dying emmcs has been an issue on 360s for quite a while.
Thankfully it's fairly simple to resolve.

Donnie-Burger

Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States

If a decent bit of work but the hardest part was piecing all this information together.
I wasn't finding any proper guides when searching. Most of the information came from an old stream from sharkys customs, various comments in reddit / se7ensins threads ect.
Hopefully this video helps some others down the line as we'll likely see more and more dead hynix emmcs in 360s in the coming years.
The Wiiu is getting all the attention but dying emmcs has been an issue on 360s for quite a while.

Ty did one a while back and didnt document it. Have another 4gb corrupt nand that needs this.

Donnie-Burger

Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States

Success:

NgBZvkz.png

Last edited by Donnie-Burger,
Reactions: eyeliner

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: Thank god I got my 2% milk to wash it down. though the sammie is good. :)