Hacking Could anyone with a save editor help me?

Raidens1998

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hey guys,

Unfortunate im on latest firmware on ps4 so i can't do any jailbreak. Anyway if anyone with a save editoe could edit a save for me please? I'll greatly appreciate it. I just need one save edited and willing to pay for it if necessary

Last edited by Raidens1998,

karanjs

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
India
it locks it for 30 days cant delete it for that amount of time so u have to by the slot i have 2 available

karanjs

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
India
In their faq it says you can't resign save yet
i save resigned rayman gta 5 far cry 4 lego batman without cheats theres even tutorials

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

if u want trust ill edit ur save first before payment if u like as it'll lock it but how would i know that u will pay me trust has to work both ways

Reactions: Raidens1998

Raidens1998

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
i save resigned rayman gta 5 far cry 4 lego batman without cheats theres even tutorials

if u want trust ill edit ur save first before payment if u like as it'll lock it but how would i know that u will pay me trust has to work both ways
That's true. But here the thing, i don't see the point of dropping 20 dollars on something I'll use one. I will just play the game instead of paying 20 dollars for a whole slot whereas i just need one save edited

karanjs

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
India
it was the same for me sice the only games i get is from the psn plus free games but bloodborne forced me so yeah i feel ya but also i have relatives who have ps4 games so i can get atleast 1 a year also think of it as a netflix subscription but once pay not again and again

Raidens1998

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
it was the same for me sice the only games i get is from the psn plus free games but bloodborne forced me so yeah i feel ya but also i have relatives who have ps4 games so i can get atleast 1 a year also think of it as a netflix subscription but once pay not again and again
I understand but Netflix is something i use everyday. I appreciate the offer but Ive to pass it as I would rather buy a game than dropping 20$ on one time use. And honestly its not that hard, i needed it for digimon world next order

Raidens1998

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Ill try and do it pm me a link to save and what edits u want doing this for free.also just so u know i am on latest fw if that matters.
Thank you !

Ill try and do it pm me a link to save and what edits u want doing this for free.also just so u know i am on latest fw if that matters.
This might sound stupid but i cant seem to find pm button? Is it cuz im new? Could you please try sending a pm to me?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, im not american so i dont care about trump
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    or us elections
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Me niether, us north Koreans don't care
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    good night
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    i don't care either, even if i'm american
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    truth be told, i agree with psi, i dislike both candidates, but i'd probably vote trump simply because the economy was better during his presidency
    +1
  • AngryCinnabon @ AngryCinnabon:
    Just be careful, if trump ends up winning and using project 2025 America might really change...for the worse.
    I'm not american and even that sends shivers down my spine.
    anything that offers trump an opportunity to become an actual dictator
    is bad in my book, i could care less if it wasn't for that...
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Canada: America's Russia
  • NinStar @ NinStar:
    people are so dramatic that I can't even tell if they are being serious
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Why so serious!
    @BakerMan, yeah that's about the only reason I would vote for Trump over Biden.
    +1
    In my opinion on all other factors they are pretty much the same.
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Economy was better under Trump, according to Fox News.
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I don't give a fuck about what happens to America but I would like it if your shit didn't spill out on the rest of the world, thank you.
    +3
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    A Far Right news service company
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    I give a fuck about what happens to America but I would like it if our shit didn't spill out on the rest of the world, thank you.
    +2
    @Veho, didn't need any news. Just going to the store and buying groceries is a constant reminder.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    A reminder that all corporations reported record profits these last few years?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Reminded that every single price gouging law was blocked by republicans because "muh gubmint overreach"?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Won't somebody please think of the corporations?!?!
    Veho @ Veho: Won't somebody please think of the corporations?!?!