Homebrew Cover Collections for Emulators With Cover Support

seam

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@seam It will support the 2D coversets, place them in "wiiflow/covers". It'll end up leaving the back and sidebar empty. Also, there's currently no compensation for the differences in coversizes between nes, snes, gb, etc... so they'll all be stretched or squished (except for SNES at the moment). Since this is still so early in development, I'm sure Fix94 will make an adjustement at some point. Or maybe we'll see a release of some nice Full wrap around covers.. Guess we'll find out!

Here's a vid posted by HellBoy thats got all the 2D sets incorporated. (I noticed there are a few of the GBA 3D covers in this vid too, you can see how they don't look quite right.)

[media]http://www.youtube.c...h?v=bypBDAjI64k[/media]

ah yea, thats kinda what i figured it would do. i was just curious. thanks for the vid :D

painless

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yay Mastershoes got a pinned thread finally! Awesome m8, great work, you deserve this sticky. Thanks for all your hard work my friend!

Reactions: 2 people

macmanhigh

THC = Truly High Caliber
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Amazing work MasterShoes Lovin everything here Much Props :yay:

Gonna test these out with WiiFlow Mod since FIX94 has been Slaving away on making WiiFlow the AIO Loader for me

Sweet!!!

mastershoes

GameTDB Mod & Retro Cover Artist
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Amazing work MasterShoes Lovin everything here Much Props :yay:

Gonna test these out with WiiFlow Mod since FIX94 has been Slaving away on making WiiFlow the AIO Loader for me

Sweet!!!

Thanks a lot!

Just a heads up.. I am going to undertake a Full HQ Cover Project for these Wiiflow Emulators. Seam has hooked me up with a set that was originally put together by nicklessguy and it has inspired me to take this on. I am going to use his set as a base, but I may end up completely starting from scratch, depending on a few things. It will take some time though, as there are a couple thousand covers to make... I'm looking for recruits. If anyone is SERIOUSLY interested in helping with this project, send me a PM. Gonna add this info to the intro post as well, just so everyone is aware.

Maxternal

Peanut Gallery Spokesman
Trophies
Website
gbadev.googlecode.com
XP
Country
Nice work, I used to have the hardest time hunting down covers for all these. Thanks for all the good work.
All we need now is for someone to figure out a good way to index these by some sort of GameID. That way it's just one step from this thread to GameTDB.

Just thought I'd link in my favorite FREEWARE batch image re-sizer for those who want to make cover contributions : http://www.deviousco...k/imagicon.html

what the hell wiiflow can play snes now?!
Yeah, new development in about the past week. I'm Stoked!

seam

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hey mastershoes... heres a few more ive redone from the 2d snes pack... some of them needed to be redone.. so im going through fixing some here and there.

i just finished these 2:

before

after

before

after

Reactions: 1 person

MassiveRican

GBATemp's Unofficial Vigilante
Trophies
XP
Country
This is Fantastic, I really hope u get a small team together to tackle on the Covers because there is just so many of them, I don't use photoshop so I'm useless when it comes to that :-/ Great to see a stickied thread for this man

seam

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yea, the coverproject and hyperspin are the #1 places to find original and custom covers.

hey mastershoes, heres another cover i just put together...

:wtf:

ToddofWar420

CoverFlow Artist
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Cover Set Update!

Update 04-15-12: Added 100+ NES covers. This pack includes missing (U) & (E) covers and included tons of (J) [T-Eng] titles as well. Please enjoy.

Again, BIG Thanks to mastershoes for releasing the first NES cover sets which bought me the time to make these covers as well. Awesome job ms!!

http://www.mediafire.com/?8zixq084tpz551e

Reactions: 2 people

macmanhigh

THC = Truly High Caliber
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
THX ToddofWar420 appreciate the great additions :yaywii: 420 4 Ever!!!

Major Props to MasterShoes for always delivering Awesomeness....REALLY looking forward to the WiiFlow Cover Project for Emus :mthr:

MassiveRican

GBATemp's Unofficial Vigilante
Trophies
XP
Country
Mastershoes this is a Massive collection, you should definitely link to this thread in your sig man. Phenomenal work by the way, I'm really enjoying it, the nostalgia factor when you look at the cart covers is through the roof lol.

mastershoes

GameTDB Mod & Retro Cover Artist
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Mastershoes this is a Massive collection, you should definitely link to this thread in your sig man. Phenomenal work by the way, I'm really enjoying it, the nostalgia factor when you look at the cart covers is through the roof lol.

Thanks buddeh! I've taken your advice and linked to the thread in my sig :)

Also..

Update 04-16-12: Added a 2D Nintendo 64 set today!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @Dumpflam, Report it or contact staff.