Country
United States
SN9X.png Snes boxart for wiiflow

painless

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have followed these instructions and have my covers named exactly the same as my roms. My directory structure is as per these instructions and I cant get my fceugx covers to work at all. My first question is wiiflow/boxcovers/fceugx I manually created a "boxcovers" directly on my SD card from the root "Wiiflow" directory. Is this right?

E.G.
root: wiiflow/boxcovers/fceugx

as opposed to creating this "boxcovers" directory from the "Apps/wiiflow" directory yes?

Also, dunno if it matters but I overwrote my latest version of fceugx with the most recent that supports coverflow and overwrote the latest version on my SD card while in Windows... with the latest coverflow version.

I'm so bloody confused~!

MassiveRican

GBATemp's Unofficial Vigilante
Trophies
XP
Country
Yes your cover path is correct, it should be root wiiflow/boxcovers/fceugx. Make sure your cover name has the extension of the rom e.g Super Mario Bros 3.nes --->> Super Mario Bros 3.nes.png

Also post your fceugx plugin .ini here as well so we can take a look and help u troubleshoot.

painless

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Smokey: Delete and rebuild my cache? Is this something I do in Windows? Sorry for my n00b-ness :(

MassiveRican: Here ya go... acquired from; ROOT>wiiflow>plugins

[PLUGIN]
magic=46434555
coverColor=ff0000
coverFolder=fceugx
fileTypes=.nes|.fds|.nsf|.unf|.nez|.unif|.zip|.7z
romDir=fceugx/roms
dolFile=fceugx-mod11.dol
bannerSound=nes.ogg
displayname=FCEUltraGX
consoleCoverID=nintendo
arguments={device}:/{path}/|{name}|{loader}

Again, I am so very thankful for all your guys help here... thank you

painless

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I need to ask this also, I have a lot of rom's and they wont all fit on my sd card so I am wanting to move everything to my USB drive. Will I need to modify any *.ini files or can I just mirror my SD card to my HDD and expect everything to work (after I have selected USB from the drop down list within WiiFlow)?

Nickb1907

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can anyone help me on this? I have spent about 5 hours on this now with no luck.

I only have wii, nes, snes, genesis. I had nes and snes covers coming through but genesis wasn't working. I tried changing the .ini to make it work for genesis but no luck. Now the nes and snes covers wont come up anymore (the ones that hadn't made a .wfc file).

Please someone help me figure out how the .ini needs to be for genesis and how to get the nes and snes covers to start loading again.

I am running the wiiflow masterpack and I used the renaming tool to fix all the png files to match the rom files.

thanks

edwin4649

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@Nickb1907 all you do is redownload the wiiflow .ini and check that the genesis images are even supported and named right in the correct folder in boxcovers {hope that helps}

Etheboss

Official LULWUT supporter
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
redownload? Wiiflow.ini is not downloadable from source but it does get auto created when you delete it.

But i suspect you mean another ini, the one that goes with the plugin that Nickb1907 has problems with, that should be downloadable from source.

Reactions: MassiveRican

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Hopefully it wasn't a DDoS attack.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, i was already believing that was the reason it was down
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Xdqwerty, The response from the page said it had too many connections. So perhaps, flooded traffic?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, it didnt say that for me
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Xdqwerty, It only shows that if you do 'View Source', right below that it'll tell you the SQL response query. I feel like a nerd lol.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    But for everyone, it said unexpected database error.
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Just said database error for me
    +2
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, she said it only said "too many connections" when you view the source
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    btw gonna try to actually beat touhou 6
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Xdqwerty, Have fun.
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, i recall playing some hard undertale fangames way before playing touhou, like the genocide asgore fangame or the mettaton neo 2.0 one
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    so atleast im already kinda used to bullet hell games
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    and yea i played both undertale and deltarune too although those are a piece of cake compared to any touhou game
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    aaaaaaannnnnnd i already lost all my continues
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    I only set three default lives btw
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    cuz of score
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    i think i first should focus more on beating the game rather than obtaining a high score
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    good night
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    yawn
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    -deleted-
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Stop ctrl cing me
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Sorry, here ctrl-Z
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Ctrl u 2 u