Status
Not open for further replies.

Jaz808

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
That is a real shame, what happened to LoudBob & Justin Hawkins, i really hope you dont give up completely, maybe just a update if its needed to keep up with cios, would hate to loose this loader, its all i use

katrem

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Has anyone been able to get Prince of Persia - The Forgotten Sands running with Coverfloader?
I can get it to show the intro (using a patched main dol) but after the logo's it freezes.

System Menu 4.2E
Coverfloader r1060
Hermes V4
cios249 rev14

Please don't suggest a different loader, I can think of that myself...

fishears

fishears
Trophies
Website
code.google.com
XP
Country
katrem said:
Has anyone been able to get Prince of Persia - The Forgotten Sands running with Coverfloader?
I can get it to show the intro (using a patched main dol) but after the logo's it freezes.

System Menu 4.2E
Coverfloader r1060
Hermes V4
cios249 rev14

Please don't suggest a different loader, I can think of that myself...

I don't have this title to test but I gather it works fine with cIOS rev17 (and possible any version higher than that) once you have a manually patched dol... HTH

katrem

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
fishears said:
I don't have this title to test but I gather it works fine with cIOS rev17 (and possible any version higher than that) once you have a manually patched dol... HTH

Still not working (with cios rev19) but that might be anything on my end. I read somewhere that POP should be fixed (no patch required) in cios rev20 so I'll just wait for that version.

Thanks anyway...

MrDiesel

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Belgium
When will it support NTFS? This loader seems very impressive, but I can't use it, since it only supports WBFS
frown.gif

Nullkill

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Howdy! Just wanted to let you guys know I (Beardface) am not dead... just very very busy with life. Since the coverfloader team is too busy to work on this now... anyone with free coding time they want to put towards maintaining and enhancing coverfloader? I'm not too picky
smile.gif

Anyway, F1SHE4S is still the man for the time he still puts towards this project... it is indeed a shame to let it die... so if i guess this is my way of saying, if you like this loader and want it to stick around and get better, you'll have to start coding.
wink.gif

just let me know if you are interested... or, shoot me a line over on the google code site.

Nullkill

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No Takers?? I would have though some aspiring coder would be looking for a cool project to join! So what if development is dead... take coverflow in your own direction!
smile.gif

Nullkill said:
Howdy! Just wanted to let you guys know I (Beardface) am not dead... just very very busy with life. Since the coverfloader team is too busy to work on this now... anyone with free coding time they want to put towards maintaining and enhancing coverfloader? I'm not too picky
smile.gif

Anyway, F1SHE4S is still the man for the time he still puts towards this project... it is indeed a shame to let it die... so if i guess this is my way of saying, if you like this loader and want it to stick around and get better, you'll have to start coding.
wink.gif

just let me know if you are interested... or, shoot me a line over on the google code site.

slatis

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
Does this work with FAT partition? if yes how can i set it up? 'cause i been looking for it but i cant activate it >.

yixiar

Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
I'm very happy to see that the team's member is alive
yay.gif

I'm using cover flow now, it works very well with all games
yaywii.gif

I write this just informating you that I do looking at you. go ahead

Thank you very much

fishears

fishears
Trophies
Website
code.google.com
XP
Country
Minor update:
r1062 fixes the return to loader function for the new TitleID of HBC 1.0.7 (if you upgraded your HBC you'd have been getting code dumps when you tried to return from CoverFloader)

Available from GoogleCode or using the built-in update function in CoverFloader

EDIT: my 666th post! Ooh!

cambric

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Italy
fishears said:
Minor update:
r1062 fixes the return to loader function for the new TitleID of HBC 1.0.7 (if you upgraded your HBC you'd have been getting code dumps when you tried to return from CoverFloader)

Available from GoogleCode or using the built-in update function in CoverFloader

EDIT: my 666th post! Ooh!

Thanks for continuing the developments..
grog.gif
yay.gif

QUOTE(LWares @ Aug 9 2010, 12:33 PM) I've got a new channel available to download to refect the recent release.

Coverfloader 1.3 (r1062) [Mediafire]

Enjoy!
smile.gif

Thanks for the channel...

I downloaded the zip file, but the content is not a .wad file. Do I have to rename it adding .wad?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: People are gonna find loopholes around clan tags and make inappropriate names.