Crash N. Sane Trilogy multi-platform launch trailer

A series of games once initially only available on Sony platforms, the original Crash Bandicoot trilogy will be heading to Nintendo Switch, Xbox One, and PC this week. Nintendo has uploaded a new trailer celebrating the upcoming launch of the Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy, which will be releasing on the aforementioned systems on June 29th and will cost $39.99. For PlayStation 4 players, the game has been available on the system since June 30, 2017. Activision also has the upcoming Spyro Reignited Trilogy in the works, which will be on PS4 and XB1 on September 21.

:arrow: Official Site

D

Deleted User

The loading times were pretty dreadful on the PS4 version, so I wonder if it'll be any better on the switch. The gameover screen still haunts me to this day.

D

Deleted User

I was disappointed to hear this runs on the PS4 Pro at only 30fps. I wonder if the Xbox One X supports 60fps.

Reactions: NightScript

RedoLane

Supreme Punmaster
Trophies
XP
Country
Israel
I'm currently organizing a countdown in the Steam discussions for this game, called "The N. Sane Countdown", to hype up the first ever Crash game on PC.
So far it's getting enough attention, so i'm quite excited now overall :)

Der_Blockbuster

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
IMO, it's really sad to not have a remake of Crash Bandicoot the wrath of cortex...This was my favourite game back then on the Nintendo Gamecube, it also featured one of the greatest soundtracks of the series.

Armadillo

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Got the pc version ordered. 60fps and can stick on ssd if the load times suck. Cdkeys have pre-orders for £20.99, can't say no at that price.

Last edited by Armadillo,

osaka35

Instructional Designer
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I heard the new collision geometry made some of the jumps more difficult than they were in the original game. I'd imagine they'd still be present in this version. Does it really make the game that more difficult?

Reactions: Deleted User

Chipidy

Trophies
Website
www.chipidychipgaming.com
XP
Country
Canada

A series of games once initially only available on Sony platforms, the original Crash Bandicoot trilogy will be heading to Nintendo Switch, Xbox One, and PC this week. Nintendo has uploaded a new trailer celebrating the upcoming launch of the Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy, which will be releasing on the aforementioned systems on June 29th and will cost $39.99. For PlayStation 4 players, the game has been available on the system since June 30, 2017. Activision also has the upcoming Spyro Reignited Trilogy in the works, which will be on PS4 and XB1 on September 21.

Heck ya! It's cool how the Switch is killing it with awesome titles . Sony owns nothing now :) ."kidding"

Chipidy

Trophies
Website
www.chipidychipgaming.com
XP
Country
Canada

Thanks for the post. I'm really excited for the release .

Chary

Never sleeps
OP
Chief Editor
Trophies
Website
opencritic.com
XP
Country
United States
I heard the new collision geometry made some of the jumps more difficult than they were in the original game. I'd imagine they'd still be present in this version. Does it really make the game that more difficult?
It doesn't make the game more difficult, really. Just if you grew up with the game or played it religiously, there's a few jumps that changed a tad bit, so it can throw off players. I played 2 on original hardware before trying 2 in the N Sane collection, and the difficulty felt the same honestly. There's like maybe ONE jump that feels a bit cheap due to the new hitboxes, if any.

Reactions: osaka35

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
  • K3Nv2
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: lorelei from pokemon is so fuckin bad bro