Status
Not open for further replies.

frogboy

lacking both style and grace
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The camera suddenly auto-adjusting to a much warmer shade of orangy-brown after the screen came on, when it didn't adjust AT ALL even when the guy's hand was in the camera.

Nah, it wasn't a splice, the camera auto-adjusts for the best lighting when the screen comes on. Notice that it happens at 0:30, before he even puts the Crown3DS in.

D

Deleted User

The camera suddenly auto-adjusting to a much warmer shade of orangy-brown after the screen came on, when it didn't adjust AT ALL even when the guy's hand was in the camera.

Nah, it wasn't a splice, the camera auto-adjusts for the best lighting when the screen comes on. Notice that it happens at 0:30, before he even puts the Crown3DS in.
*It wasn't a Crown3DS Oh shit, I thought we were talking about the Gold3DS *Shoots an arrow into knee* I'm so dumb.

frogboy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
*It wasn't a Crown3DS Oh shit, I thought we were talking about the Gold3DS *Shoots an arrow into knee* I'm so dumb.
[insert "Not sure if sarcasm or serious" here]

EDIT: I'm going to assume you're being serious.

opal

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
There is more and more dumps showing every day, I think this might means something :)

D

Deleted User

It was serious; my mind was filled with Gold3DSes.
Come to think of it, I remember the Gold3DS video had a sudden color-adjustment, THAT looked spliced.
Mm, that's what I meant. Crown3DS could be real, but it's all speculation so far. GBAtemp's backing it, but it's all to easy to connect some wires to the "cart" and pass it off.

totalnoob617

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
well i can say one positive thing about an87 page thread about a rumored card ,if the card manufacturers and teams are watching then this may give them some motivation to get their ass in gear and step up research even if they have nothing this will show them there is a massive interest ,even if that is already blatantly obviously

frogboy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
well i can say one positive thing about an87 page thread about a rumored card ,if the card manufacturers and teams are watching then this may give them some motivation to get their ass in gear and step up research even if they have nothing this will show them there is a massive interest ,even if that is already blatantly obviously
Or they could just be trolling everyone and PLANNED to make a fake card. :P
However, I'm hoping for the former.

omgpwn666

Guy gamer and proud!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum