Me > | | < You ..Wanna Line dance?
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Have you cried in the past week? How about the past month or even year?

If yes and you wish to state why then go ahead if not then by all means don't.

Calafas

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Yep, i cried today with my gf, we went to see the grave of one of my friend's children, he died at 12 days old, so so young :[ So we went to see his grave and we both burst into tears :/ So the answer to all of them, is yes.

Banger

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I cried once in the past year and that was the first time in such a long time it felt good.

I was a bit drunk at the time of the crying and was crying for no reason but it still felt good.

Sephi

fool
Trophies
Website
nov.us.to
XP
Country
United States
Xcalibur said:
Sephi said:
I'm pretty sure I haven't cried in the last year.

Heartless bastard.
evil.gif

also, why were your two consoles smashed?

ps: I recently saw some videos that PETA recorded, and I feel fucking terrible.

Banger

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
da_head said:
LOl well my reason is kinda lame, i would tear up a bit for certain anime endings (such as air and clannad), but no tears rolling down my face kind of thing..

I do not find any reason of crying to be lame. It happens. I some times get a bit choked up during certain times during TV Shows and some Movies. It goes away in a few seconds but it still happens.

Sephi

fool
Trophies
Website
nov.us.to
XP
Country
United States
da_head said:
LOl well my reason is kinda lame, i would tear up a bit for certain anime endings (such as air and clannad), but no tears rolling down my face kind of thing..
This reminds me, I think I was semi-crying to the ending of some certain anime's, and KH2 a while back. and forever ago there was the KH1 ending, I don't even remember the endings to KH:CoM.

As for anime, the ending to Cowboy BeBop made me incredibly sad, and possibly some other things, I have a terrible memory, especially with anime and video games.

xcalibur

Gbatemp's Chocolate Bear
Trophies
XP
Country
Sephi said:
da_head said:
This reminds me, I think I was semi-crying to the ending of some certain anime's, and KH2 a while back. and forever ago there was the KH1 ending, I don't even remember the endings to KH:CoM.

As for anime, the ending to Cowboy BeBop made me incredibly sad, and possibly some other things, I have a terrible memory, especially with anime and video games.

I do remember almost crying in Gundam 00. It was when that girl lost her hand.

Which reminds me, I need to go download season 2.

@sephi: the first was cause i was a tard and my dad caught me playing when i wasnt supposed to (he had grounded me a day earlier) and the second was when both my little brothers got into an argument (which turned into a fistfight) and my mum smashed it to get their attention cause the fight started over the consoles.

dice

pansy-ass ex-staff member
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Good thread by OP.

I've had quite a few private/personal things happen to me lately that could make most people cry but I haven't at this point. I don't recall the last time I have cried this year but judging my own personality I'm sure I've shed a tear or two over something at some point since the start of the year.

Sstew

GBAtemp's Grim Reaper.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I have Cystic Fibrosis, ( Deadly Lung disease that affects the stomach as well).
I've had 30+ surgeries, and pretty much go through hell daily, So it takes alot for me to tear up, but on occasion, a TV show or Movie will touch me, Marked no for all except for the year,

Banger

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Thanks Dice.

I was just thinking of something to ask that was a bit different from what most people ask and something that lets us explore the mind of the average Temper.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lmao that sold out fast