• Total voters

Curley5959

CCC Member!
Trophies
Website
www.holidaygamerz.zoomshare.com
XP
Country
Today actually.. Was in the ds section of K-Mart and some kid ran around the corner (groin height of course
frown.gif
) And ran straight into my groin.. I was nearly on the ground.. Couldnt chase after him, was in so much pain..

R2DJ

Trophies
XP
Country
mercluke said:
boys dont cry
angry.gif
Which is exactly why there are more men in a mental hospital than women. They keep their emotions to themselves.

I cried when I saw this movie. Drama movies with old people dying make me cry the most.

Also, does crying for joy count? One episode of Harry Hill made me cry because I kept laughing. It's more funny when you have watched the previous episodes.

Raika

uguu
Trophies
XP
Country
i laughed till tears rolled down my eyes (is this counted as crying?) when my friend started making funny noises and faces then fell off the chair for being too excited. Man his face was priceless when he fell
rofl2.gif

SonicRax

Egg-Mayo: The Movie
Trophies
XP
Country
The answer, is Yes. For all three. Let's just say, the other day, something hit my reproduction system VERY hard, and God damn, even thinking about it makes it hurt now. x_x

Szyslak

Nudibranch Lover
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I answered "No" to all three, but I have to take that back. I did cry some when my son was born. Tears of joy, relief, fear, exhaustion, etc.

I think it's pretty healthy to cry every once in a while. No one should be ashamed of tearing up a little if something's grabbing your emotional strings.

Just do me a favor and try not to put it on youtube, okay?
tongue.gif

Banger

Me > | | < You ..Wanna Line dance?
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
first viewing the video i started banging on my desk :-/

Do not know "Luc" however. Sorry
frown.gif
From the video it is ashame he died.

I like the song.

Sorry that you miss him but I hope you never forget him.

Panzer Tacticer

veteran human
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I went several years in the 90s without crying over anything. But severe depression will do that to you.

I can only feel pity for those that actually BELIEVE that real men don't cry, or that it's some sign of weakness. Because it means there's something fundamentally broken in their mind.

Scenes like in the movies where the one person tells another "don't ever cry again" after some extreme event doesn't help matters. Because it's totally BS.

One of the best things to happen to me in the last 10 years, was breaking the depression and being able to cry again. You want to experience real pain, try being totally incapable of crying at all. That's pain you don't want to feel.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/sGvT5FKSiyk?si=TYqsdjjbF-4N8Xc8