Culdcept Revolt releases October 2017

NIS America has announced that Culdcept Revolt’s release date is now 6 October in Europe and 3 October in North America to accommodate the manufacturing and production of the game. Both the North American and European releases will be available physically and digitally.

Culdcept Revolt is a collectible card game for the Nintendo 3DS that welcomes newcomers with familiar board-game mechanics while offering extensive depth and strategies for collectible card game veterans with over 400 unique cards and multiple deck-building strategies.

About the Game:
Culdcept is back, bigger and better than ever, to celebrate 20 years of addictive card-meets-board gameplay.Culdcept Revolt features hundreds of new cards, inventive maps, and exciting multiplayer gameplay! Follow Allen, a new recruit for the rebel Free Bat forces as you fight for freedom from the tyranny of Count Kraniss. Build your book of cards, create new strategies, and dominate the map in Culdcept Revolt! With all the classic elements veterans love yet a gentle learning curve for newcomers, Culdcept Revolt is the bestCuldcept yet!

Key Features:
Addictive Fantasy Gameplay - Jump into a match and lose yourself in a world of creatures, magic, and strategy as you navigate the board and summon creatures on your way to victory in this fast-paced, card-collecting fantasy!
Near Endless Strategy - Collect over 400 unique cards and develop your skills as you test your book on new maps with new conditions, or customize your strategy with the all-new Evo Cards.
Play Solo or Online - Discover the story of Culdcept with an engaging Quest mode, or practice with your decks in Solo Match. Once you’ve nailed down your strategies, challenge friends and strangers with up to 4-player Local Play or Online Play to discover new strategies, climb the leaderboards, and enjoy the excitement of unpredictable and fun matchups!
Customize Your Experience - Make your gaming personal by developing a book to fit your gameplay style, and choose the perfect avatar and book cover to represent your personality!

:arrow:Culdcept Revolt Official Site

medoli900

Open the Benzenes;Gate
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Yay, more gameplay footage... Wait. 3rd of October? I sure hope it doesn't get delay more than that.
There goes my hope of playing it before school begins...

Oschara

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This has been on my radar ever since they announced it.
Also RPG Maker Fes but. I dropped that when I learned there's no local game exchange: limiting its use to the rest of the 3ds lifetime.

I really really recommend RPG Maker. Its by far the most addicting game on my 3ds right now.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Biomutant looks cool tho, may have to try that
  • Quincy @ Quincy:
    Usually when such a big title leaks the Temp will be the first to report about it (going off of historical reports here, Pokemon SV being the latest one I can recall seeing pop up here)
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I still like how a freaking mp3 file hacks webos all that security defeated by text yet again
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    They have simulators for everything nowdays, cray cray. How about a sim that shows you playing the Switch.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    That's called yuzu
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I want a 120hz 4k tv but crazy how more expensive the 120hz over the 60hz are. Or even more crazy is the price of 8k's.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    No real point since movies are 30fps
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Not a big movie buff, more of a gamer tbh. And Series X is 120hz 8k ready, but yea only 120hz 4k games out right now, but thinking of in the future.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Mostly why you never see TV manufacturers going post 60hz
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I only watch tv when i goto bed, it puts me to sleep, and I have a nas drive filled w my fav shows so i can watch them in order, commercial free. I usually watch Married w Children, or South Park
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Stremio ruined my need for nas
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I stream from Nas to firestick, one on every tv, and use Kodi. I'm happy w it, plays everything. (I pirate/torrent shows/movies on pc, and put on nas)
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Kodi repost are still pretty popular
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    What the hell is Kodi reposts? what do you mean, or "Wut?" -xdqwerty
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Google them basically web crawlers to movie sites
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    oh you mean the 3rd party apps on Kodi, yea i know what you mean, yea there are still a few cool ones, in fact watched the new planet of the apes movie other night w wifey thru one, was good pic surprisingly, not a cam
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Damn, only $2.06 and free shipping. Gotta cost more for them to ship than $2.06
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I got my Dad a firestick for Xmas and showed him those 3rd party sites on Kodi, he loves it, all he watches anymore. He said he has got 3 letters from AT&T already about pirating, but he says f them, let them shut my internet off (He wants out of his AT&T contract anyways)
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    That's where stremio comes to play never got a letter about it
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I just use a VPN, even give him my login and password so can use it also, and he refuses, he's funny.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I had to find and get him an old style flip phone even without text, cause thats what he wanted. No text, no internet, only phone calls. Old, old school.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: @BigOnYa...