Homebrew Custom Theme Thread

Ryumaru

Creator of themes for 3DS
Trophies
XP
Country
Ukraine
AA - Previa.png

AA - largeicon.png 01-textura-de-pasta-fechada.png 01-textura-de-pasta-aberta.png 1-borda_38px_nova.png 1-borda_48px_nova.png

AA - Previa.png

AA - largeicon.png 01-textura-de-pasta-fechada.png 01-textura-de-pasta-aberta.png 1-borda_38px_nova.png 1-borda_48px_nova.png

AA - Previa.png

>> DOWNLOADS <<

Last edited by Ryumaru,
Reactions: Chetti

PrincessLillie

(Future) VTuber
Trophies
Website
lillie2523.carrd.co
XP
Country
United States
preview.png

Name: Check Mii Out Channel
BGM: Submission Plaza - Check Mii Out Channel
Theme based on the Check Mii Out Channel for the Wii, also known as Mii Contest Channel. This theme was requested.

Download:
Theme Plaza

Reactions: PedroKeitawa

PrincessLillie

(Future) VTuber
Trophies
Website
lillie2523.carrd.co
XP
Country
United States
preview.png

Name: Pokemon Colosseum - Bonus Disc
BGM: Main Menu - Pokemon Colosseum
Theme based on the Bonus Disc for Pokemon Colosseum for the Nintendo GameCube. Image editing done by DaveGato, who also requested the theme.

Download:
Theme Plaza

Reactions: PedroKeitawa

PedroKeitawa

Trophies
Website
natsunokaze.altervista.org
XP
Country
Italy
Baseball Boy
preview_ballboy.png

BGM:Lacunosa Town - Pokemon Black/White
For Download Click Here

Power Pro Kun Pocket Theme
preview_pocket.png

BGM:Type to Wild
For Download Click Here

The first theme is generic one. I see a pic that i like and i made the theme, very simple at his base. Even the BGM is simple streight from Pokemon Black and White.
The second theme is a bit different. I was replay some old DS game and i found the time for replay Power Pro Kun Pocket (spin off of the serie Jikkyou Powerfull Pro Yakyuu), the last game on the series was relase in Dicember 2011, when the 3DS was basicly the new hot tech. Unfortunaly becouse Konami love to make poor decision the kill the series...becouse reason. They have sorta revived the series under the name Jikkyou Powerfull Pro Yakyuu HEROES (no, no need to spend real money on gems for summon the player here) on the Nintendo 3DS in December 15 in 2016. But like all the series that revive them self...is not the same anymore. But it was a fun run in almost evrey game, recently i came across a video on Youtube made by the user MUR. He combine with an amazing animation the song Type to Wild (this will shock and amaze you but this song is also from Pokemon), make me very nostalgic and this theme was made so...enjoy?

MartyDreamy

Would you do anything for me?
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
preview.png

BLUE LIGHTNING

Finally, a new theme is here :3

01-texture-of-folder-closed.png
01-texture-of-folder-open.png
02-texture-border-38px.png
02-texture-border-48px.png
icon.png

BGM: Sonic Rush OST- What U Need (Loops perfectly)
SFX: From Sonic games

DOWNLOAD HERE

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I'm gonna post here these 2 previews of 2 themes I will post in the future. Everything is done, I just need to fix both corrupt BGM

preview.png
preview.png

Soon

Reactions: PrincessLillie

Ryumaru

Creator of themes for 3DS
Trophies
XP
Country
Ukraine
AA - Previa.png

Pokemon Ultra Sun-Moon Mallow
AA - largeicon.png 01-textura-de-pasta-fechada.png 01-textura-de-pasta-aberta.png 1-borda_38px_nova.png 1-borda_48px_nova.png A 1 - img-Upper_Normal_412_240.png A 1 - img-Lower_Normal_320_240.png
>> DOWNLOAD <<

Custom Theme number 400
This is my theme number 400, with it complete the brand, give more than two and a half years, posting themes.
I will continue posting new themes until Themeplaza closes the doors.

AA - Previa.png

Shingeki no Kyojin - Cartoon
AA - largeicon.png 01-textura-de-pasta-fechada2.png 01-textura-de-pasta-aberta2.png 1-borda_38px_nova.png 1-borda_48px_nova.png A 1 - img-Upper_Normal_412_240.png A 1 - img-Lower_Normal_320_240.png
>> DOWNLOAD <<

AA - Previa.png

Owari no Seraph - Krul Tepes
AA - largeicon.png 01-textura-de-pasta-fechada.png 01-textura-de-pasta-aberta.png 1-borda_38px_nova.png 1-borda_48px_nova.png B1 - imagem_rolante_cima_e_baixo - Ambos.png
>> DOWNLOAD <<

Last edited by Ryumaru,
Reactions: MartyDreamy

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    That sick boy yo
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I was hoping I could add a custom ROM to this fire HD 10 tablet but guess no one's made twrp available
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Root it? Lol
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    That shit is so locked down, tighter than a nun's ass
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Don't know if that's even possible for the firmware
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    You can remove the bloat ware and ads easily but can't install a rom
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    20 some years later crash bandicoot still pisses me off
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Have you jail broke your ps4 yet?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I've been on since 9.0
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Are you gonna do your ps5 if the hack comes? Is there worries of bans, like the ps3
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Probably not I got cross play friends
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    By then I'll have some little mini pc anyway
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    only ps5 updated to latest firmware can go on psn, jailbroken ones just don't use psn or they risk getting flagged or banned, altho spouting profanity in online play alredy does that
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Keep current Gen consoles stock mod last gen imo
  • DinohScene @ DinohScene:
    Anyone dumb enough to get banned for spouting profanity deserves it.
  • Y @ YuseiFD:
    Then how come you do it and don't get banned ? or is it a question of getting caught doing it ?
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    wtf is the point of banning swearing in games? that's utterly a dumb decision

the new generation playing MWII won't be as hardened as the previous one playing original MW2
  • Veho @ Veho:
    What's the point of video games? Kids playing video games won't be as hardened as the previous ones getting shoved down a hillside.
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    exactly my point
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    kids, yall are fucking pussies, grow some asshair before you even dare touch My Friend Peppa Pig or Mario's Early Years
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: kids, yall are fucking pussies, grow some asshair before you even dare touch My Friend Peppa Pig...