10.4 KB · Views: 292

MGS1980

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't know what happen
It appear up

I've had the same issue. Seen others complain about it on a different forum. Seems that the servers are down. My guess is most likely for maintenance and has been going on for the better part of the day (which would be most of the night for Japan.) I wouldn't panic. Just be patient.

Reactions: DarkZane

DarkZane

Trophies
XP
Country
Thailand
I've had the same issue. Seen others complain about it on a different forum. Seems that the servers are down. My guess is most likely for maintenance and has been going on for the better part of the day (which would be most of the night for Japan.) I wouldn't panic. Just be patient.

Thx guy :)

Reactions: MGS1980

Mimi Hideyoshi

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Agh, I`d ask if anyone lived nearby and had one of those save editors to gen me a Hoopa, but meeting people you find on a forum can be so....sketchy. So I`ll just ask; is there anywhere online I can buy myself one of these editors for LESS than 90$? Amazon upped all their prices

Vengenceonu

Revenge is beneath me but accidents do happen.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Here is a full list of ALL question and answers that have been asked in this thread over and over. Hopefully this will stop everyone and their grandmother from tagging Kaphotics like it's going out of style. Many Many MANY thanks to Kaphotics, SciresM, Mimi Hideyoshi, MGS1980 and anyone else who constantly had to put up with people's shit asking question after question who are too lazy to read 10+ pages! someonewhodied seriously, Your the damn OP of this thread and you haven't posted since? Edit the front page with all this info or hand me or someone else editing rights to the first post.

All Cyber Gadget Save Editor Questions and Answers said:
Q: What is "Cyber Gadget Save Editor" and how does it work?

A: Cyber Gadget save editor is a program+dongle like Powersaves which reads the cart, decrypts the save and lets you edit it. It can apply codes (so you don't have to edit manually) then re-sign and encrypt the save. The codes are like Action Replay codes, not predefined choices like Powersaves has. PKHeX can export codes that Cyber Gadget can apply to the save file, effectively injecting Pokemon, Wondercards, or changing pretty much anything in the save since we have everything well mapped.

Q: Can I use Datel Powersaves hardware with "CGSE" software?

A: No

Q: Where can I find PKHeX program?

A: At this Link: http://projectpokemon.org/forums/showthread.php?36986-PKHeX-(Gen-6-SAV-PKX-Editor)

Q: The Cyber Gadget is in Japanese, how do I use it?

A: There is a Modified Cyber Gadget Editor you can use with PKHeX made by SciresM at this link: http://projectpokemon.org/forums/sh...yberGadget-3DS-Save-Editor-for-use-with-PKHeX

Q: What codes does "CGSE" have?

A: http://savedata.jp/3dssave/saveeditor_bbs/joyful.cgi?list=pickup&num=4984

Q: Can you use flashcards with "CGSE"?

A: No, it only supports retail cart saves not on emunand read via their adapter/dongle.

Q: Does the "CSGE" decrypt saves?

A: Yes, it encrypts & decrypts (plus "patch", "get", and "list"). You can't decrypt digital saves though,

Q: Can Pokemon created via "CGSE" be sent to Pokemon Bank?

A: Bank doesn't care about legality and will store anything.

Q: Must I buy a Japanese 3DS or only a Japanese Pokemon X or Y cart to use this save editor? Also, can I use Pokebank?

A: You need a USED Jap copy of Pokemon X/Y (With the Pokedex!) if you want to use it in Pokebank with American/European 3DS (you will not be able to obtain items since you will be relegated to using only Bank to transfer over your hacks. Since Bank will not take items, they will be trapped on a cart that you cannot play.)
You need a Jap console AND and a NEW copy of Pokemon X/Y if you want to generate items / edit Trainer name / etc along with creating Pokemon with PKHeX

Q: Can Pokemon created via "CGSE" be traded over wifi/locally?

A: Perma Megas are blocked locally (and WiFi), and hacks are blocked on WiFi. Anything that would be legal isn't blocked.

Q: Can you delete Ribbons?

A: Yes

Q: Can you Wondertrade Ribbons back afterwards?

A: Answer N/A at this time

Q: I tried connecting to the server and got an error. Is it broken?

A: It is probably down for maintenance.

Q: Is there a tutorial available?

A: Yes, here's one made by Kaphotics

BejittoSSJ5

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Agh, I`d ask if anyone lived nearby and had one of those save editors to gen me a Hoopa, but meeting people you find on a forum can be so....sketchy. So I`ll just ask; is there anywhere online I can buy myself one of these editors for LESS than 90$? Amazon upped all their prices
I had seen an auction on Ebay that is at 20$ or so right now.

Huntereb

Trophies
Website
lewd.pics
XP
Country
United States
I have taken a look.

I can make it read US carts.

I can make it send US information to the server.

Hell, I can make it send completely arbitrary information to the server.

Neither of these things matter, because the server outright rejects any non-JP cart information, even if you pretend your US save comes from a JP cart.

tl;dr not possible.

Well, I guess if you want to cheat in Pokemans you can do it with a Japanese Save, and then trade with a US one.

I just wish that save editing would develop a little more so we don't have to buy shady devices to do things like this. I guess that'll be a little while...

Mimi Hideyoshi

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh, damn, so that`s the 'inject an eng save into a jp cart' idea shot down, isnt it? I was hoping I wouldnt have to sink more than 200$ into this, but looks like I gotta buy a JP 3ds now

BejittoSSJ5

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Reactions: Mimi Hideyoshi

MGS1980

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
These things have been retailing for north of $80 USD for months before this. At the current Yen to USD exchange rate, they sell this for around $75 retail in Japan. Don't expect to find one for Powersaves cheap since that will never happen anytime soon until Cyber Gadget lowers the price in Japan.

Mimi Hideyoshi

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Wow thats not bad; thanks.

These things have been retailing for north of $80 USD for months before this. At the current Yen to USD exchange rate, they sell this for around $75 retail in Japan. Don't expect to find one for Powersaves cheap since that will never happen anytime soon until Cyber Gadget lowers the price in Japan.

Ah, I see. Must`ve been seeing people selling used ones when it was at 60

MGS1980

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ah, I see. Must`ve been seeing people selling used ones when it was at 60
That's possible, but always look at the fine print. Some third party resellers on sites like Amazon and Ebay will list a price at a seemingly low price. However, they then turn around and charge a ridiculous shipping/handling charge to make back their money.

When importing things from any place (especially from auction sites and Amazon), if the deal seems too good to be true, pay very close attention to the S&H. If you don't, you will find that "deal" actually costs you more than it would have if you just bought one at the median price.

Mimi Hideyoshi

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That's possible, but always look at the fine print. Some third party resellers on sites like Amazon and Ebay will list a price at a seemingly low price. However, they then turn around and charge a ridiculous shipping/handling charge to make back their money.

When importing things from any place (especially from auction sites and Amazon), if the deal seems too good to be true, pay very close attention to the S&H. If you don't, you will find that "deal" actually costs you more than it would have if you just bought one at the median price.

Oh yeah, that`s true. I`m always just so blinded by the first low number I see, lol. Guess I`ll just have to work my charm to get the whole package for Christmas this year. A few mons and a Soul Dew are well worth the wait

MGS1980

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh yeah, that`s true. I`m always just so blinded by the first low number I see, lol. Guess I`ll just have to work my charm to get the whole package for Christmas this year. A few mons and a Soul Dew are well worth the wait
Don't feel bad. I fell into that trap before too when I first started importing. Luckily, you get to confirm the purchase before finalizing it (unless it's an auction.) :)

Mimi Hideyoshi

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Don't feel bad. I fell into that trap before too when I first started importing. Luckily, you get to confirm the purchase before finalizing it (unless it's an auction.) :)

I hate importing, I really do. Especially when it comes to auctions. They start at such low prices, then you have to claw and struggle your way all the way up to more than you`d pay to just buy it new.

MGS1980

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I hate importing, I really do. Especially when it comes to auctions. They start at such low prices, then you have to claw and struggle your way all the way up to more than you`d pay to just buy it new.
Auctions are so bad when it comes to importing as I've been able to get a few things at a better price, but usually I stick with importing from one of my trusted sources for the very same reason that mentioned. It may seem like you are paying a premium, but you actually saving money in the long run.

Mimi Hideyoshi

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Auctions are so bad when it comes to importing as I've been able to get a few things at a better price, but usually I stick with importing from one of my trusted sources for the very same reason that mentioned. It may seem like you are paying a premium, but you actually saving money in the long run.

I mainly hate them because I never have the money when I need it. By the time I can even afford to bid, the auction is over and the item is gone. I`ve imported a few things from Amazon, which went kinda meh, but I cant find anything better

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: 👍