CycloDS iEvolution: the first DSi mode flashcart!

Nollog

Trophies
XP
Country
Ireland
I only meant blind in the way that he would never question it.
Not blind like there's no evidence either way.

woo dsi mode!
I wonder if this could be fit retroactively into scds2.
Having dsi's cpu and ram with that, and access to the sd slot would be pretty sweet.

Evo.lve

All that you could be.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Nollog said:

woo dsi mode!
Having dsi's cpu and ram with that, and access to the sd slot would be pretty sweet.

You can't actually boot the SD slot after the code to run from Slot-1 has been executed...

So a no go for vid recording to the SD slot and whatnot.

gumbyx84

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Evo.lve said:
Nollog said:

woo dsi mode!

You can't actually boot the SD slot after the code to run from Slot-1 has been executed...

So a no go for vid recording to the SD slot and whatnot.
Well, unless someone writes CFW for the DSi. Which most of us here doubt will happen, myself included. There really isn't a need for it this late in its life. Also, the DSi cameras are not going to record anything close to decent video quality.

WiiUBricker

News Police
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
kiafazool said:
Second you are criticizing AnotherWorld and asking where SHE's getting all HER info - You need to know this NOW, AnotherWorld is one of the temper that knows everything first and HER SOURCES are the best at knowing stuff so dont even try to question AnotherWorld asking where SHE got it from or for any proof
Third DSTwo is better than the iEvolution until proven by the release - hacking the dsi mode only means dsi homebrew (NO GAMES, SD, OR ANYTHING) and DSTwo will be more powerful than the iEvolution and DSi combined (taken to the fact that the iEvolution case DOESN'T state anything about a CPU PROCESSOR)

Fixed.

But seriously, AW gets her infos directly from dealers OR in some cases from the manufactores. And we all know, that manufactorers always tell the truth regarding their products, ... right?
rolleyes.gif

QUOTE(kiafazool @ Dec 14 2010, 11:01 PM) Third DSTwo is better than the iEvolution until proven by the release - hacking the dsi mode only means dsi homebrew (NO GAMES, SD, OR ANYTHING) and DSTwo will be more powerful than the iEvolution and DSi combined (taken to the fact that the iEvolution case DOESN'T state anything about a CPU PROCESSOR)

Here we go, another DSTWO fanboy, that is afraid of the iEVO being a superior cart.

ProtoKun7

GBAtemp Time Lord Regenerations: 4
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
WiiBricker said:
Rydian said:
Costello refers to AW as male, and both a supervisor and another mod said AW's definitely male.

Look at her profile http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showuser=111084
It clearly says "34 years old Female".
What reason does AW possibly have to fake his/her sex?
Because everyone on the internet is telling the truth about their gender.

twiztidsinz

Taiju Yamada Fan
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
WiiBricker said:
Rydian said:
Costello refers to AW as male, and both a supervisor and another mod said AW's definitely male.

Look at her profile http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showuser=111084
Two important rules of the internet (SPOILERS):
Anyone claiming to be a girl is almost assuredly a guy.
Anyone claiming to be 18 is really 12 and anyone claiming to be 12 is almost assuredly a cop.

_Chaz_

GBAtemp's Official Mook™
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Try as I might, I can't get this outta my head.

Who else thinks the logo looks like a bucket of ass?

Blaze163

The White Phoenix's purifying flame.
Trophies
XP
Country
I take it this means we're not getting an update for our Cyclo's any time soon then? Fuck it, going round Tesco to just buy Golden Sun. First time I've had to pay to play a DS game for about 3 years. Poor show, Team Cyclops.

Rydian

Resident Furvert™
Trophies
Cave Entrance, Watching Cyan Write Letters
Website
rydian.net
XP
Country
United States
_Chaz_ said:
Try as I might, I can't get this outta my head.

Who else thinks the logo looks like a bucket of ass?Looks like something they printed out on computer paper and glued to the cart, the final logo should be much better.

QUOTE(Wintrale @ Dec 19 2010, 02:17 PM) Are you guys really becoming fanboys over bloody flashcards?
http://gbatemp.net/t263362-i-figured-out-w...lash-cart-sucks

KazoWAR

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
QUOTE said:
iEVO has two modes of operation - DSL mode and DSi mode. When running in DSi mode, any software including older homebrew will be running in the DSi environment meaning that the higher clock and extra RAM will be enabled. Unfortunately there are some differences between DSL and DSi mode, meaning some homebrew software will not function correctly as-is. We will be providing an optional compatibility layer which can be selectively toggled per NDS file with the aim of allowing pre-existing homebrew to function in DSi mode without any updates to the binary. Please note however that this compatibility layer will be in BETA upon release and will not have perfect compatibility.

This could mean big performance boosts to old homebrew applications that are pushing the DS' hardware to its max.

kiafazool

Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
WiiBricker said:
kiafazool said:
Third DSTwo is better than the iEvolution until proven by the release - hacking the dsi mode only means dsi homebrew (NO GAMES, SD, OR ANYTHING) and DSTwo will be more powerful than the iEvolution and DSi combined (taken to the fact that the iEvolution case DOESN'T state anything about a CPU PROCESSOR)

Here we go, another DSTWO fanboy, that is afraid of the iEVO being a superior cart.

I dont know what gender Another World is - I dont stalk people and like rydian said costello and others refers to HIM as a male
and okay if im a dstwo fanboy so what and nothing is proven until it is shown, if team cyclops are sure that their dsi mode is what in the means is HACKED then they should've made a video showing it or even releasing atleast one dsi homebrew with the release BUT NOOO they cant and they are leaving it to the developers to develop them some Moolah. look at team supercard they stated that there flashcart with a cpu is powerfull and can allow for alot of features and this this and this is what we are planning to make to show that the dstwo is powerful enough. atleast they had something to show the community what its capable of doing. team cyclops is saying we hacked and and here you go homebrew developers make the homebrew. what the heck is that.

WiiBricker said:
Look at her profile [url=http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showuser=111084]http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showuser=111084[/url]
continue next time to find out
rolleyes.gif

ProtoKun7 said:
Because everyone on the internet is telling the truth about their gender.
true that

Posts merged

QUOTE(GH0ST @ Dec 18 2010, 06:21 PM)
He had a male gender in his profile before
WATTTTTTT
ok another world is official
NINTENDO

QUOTE(twiztidsinz @ Dec 18 2010, 06:34 PM)
Two important rules of the internet (SPOILERS):
Anyone claiming to be a girl is almost assuredly a guy.
Anyone claiming to be 18 is really 12 and anyone claiming to be 12 is almost assuredly a cop.
that is funny on soo many levels

MFDC12

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
kiafazool said:
I dont know what gender Another World is - I dont stalk people and like rydian said costello and others refers to HIM as a male
and okay if im a dstwo fanboy so what and nothing is proven until it is shown, if team cyclops are sure that their dsi mode is what in the means is HACKED then they should've made a video showing it or even releasing atleast one dsi homebrew with the release BUT NOOO they cant and they are leaving it to the developers to develop them some Moolah. look at team supercard they stated that there flashcart with a cpu is powerfull and can allow for alot of features and this this and this is what we are planning to make to show that the dstwo is powerful enough. atleast they had something to show the community what its capable of doing. team cyclops is saying we hacked and and here you go homebrew developers make the homebrew. what the heck is that.

??
both supercard and team cyclops did and will (respectively) give (gave) out their cards for free to developers so THEY (the developers) can develop.

quite honestly at this point we still do not know much about this card. they are probably going to release a barebones sdk or help implement it to devkitpro. we do not know if they are going to release demo's or anything at all.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: ballcock