"Dad at 13"

enarky

owls?
Trophies
XP
Country
Afghanistan
Come oooon, GBATemp censors take it a bit too far, IMHO. What was it in my post here that had to be removed while the post I quoted is still there? Even that completely stupid one that started it that blames rap music is still there. I mean, the DS game (!) I linked to is even on-topic!

Please review this edit and at least tell me in a PM what was wrong there to be called "CRAP". 'Cause I don't get it. There are a lot more WTF-worthy posts on this forum that don't get edited and called "CRAP".

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
enarky said:
Come oooon, GBATemp censors take it a bit too far, IMHO. What was it in my post here that had to be removed while the post I quoted is still there? Even that completely stupid one that started it that blames rap music is still there. I mean, the DS game (!) I linked to is even on-topic!

Please review this edit and at least tell me in a PM what was wrong there to be called "CRAP". 'Cause I don't get it. There are a lot more WTF-worthy posts on this forum that don't get edited and called "CRAP".
Changed the reason, keep EoF stuff to EoF.

If something is reported (like your post was), I take a look and decided whether it was worth deleting, it was to me so I deleted it. As for the other stuff, can't see and edit everything can we? If you see something report it, simple as that.

Back on topic.

Man18

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
THe real photo. It actually is about a Croatian family and they happen to be 2 users of the forums.

p1ngbby.jpg

Pic was provided by the female on the right best known as p1ngy.

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thug4L1f3 said:
On some of the UK tabloids today it says 8 other people are also claiming to be the childs father.
Either she doesn't know how to say no, or they're trying to get some cash just from knowing her.

Hard to know with this country nowadays.

Tanas

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Law said:
QUOTE said:
Alfi Patten, the 13 year old father has joined 'Fathers for Justice'.
In an interview he said "it made sense as I already have a Spiderman outfit"

My first thought after reading that was "Bullshit", but after thinking about it a bit more it could actually be true.
That was a joke
smile.gif

DarkRey

still transfoooorming.... with sum lags!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Croatia
Hadrian Uranium said:
Thug4L1f3 said:
On some of the UK tabloids today it says 8 other people are also claiming to be the childs father.
Either she doesn't know how to say no, or they're trying to get some cash just from knowing her.

Hard to know with this country nowadays.
*runs to get in line*
yay.gif

p1ngpong

Gamer Professional Deluxe
Supervisor
Trophies
Website
imgur.com
XP
Country
Croatia
I read that she claims she lost her virginity to Alfie, and that she hasnt had sex with anyone else. Also they apparently only did it once. So yeah based on that Im pretty convinced shes a massive liar.

kobykaan

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I heard that Alfie was now joining "Fathers for Justice" when questioned of his reasons for joining he answered ...

"It just seemed like a logical step ... As I already have a SPIDERMAN OUTFIT!"
nyanya.gif

(note you would need to of watched or read UK news a lot to get this joke)

Law

rip ninjacat that zarcon made me
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
Dr.Stiles said:
jaxxster said:
What a joker! Suprised he managed to get a boner at that age n knew what to do! Well in I guess? As for the mum....Dirty dirty slag!

Lol, actually I was wondering that too. Don't they have a sex-ed class in Britain?

It pretty much comprises of "Sex makes babies", "Sex is an okay thing to do at a young age", and "Don't forget to use a condom".

I hear not all schools teach the third bit, though.

Dr.Stiles

Trophies
Website
www.quatchibars.blogspot.com
XP
Country
Law said:
Dr.Stiles said:
jaxxster said:
What a joker! Suprised he managed to get a boner at that age n knew what to do! Well in I guess? As for the mum....Dirty dirty slag!

Lol, actually I was wondering that too. Don't they have a sex-ed class in Britain?

It pretty much comprises of "Sex makes babies", "Sex is an okay thing to do at a young age", and "Don't forget to use a condom".

Lol... how weird. Well, I don't think they used a condom though? Otherwise... they wouldn't have the baby...

QUOTE(xanth @ Feb 16 2009, 05:42 AM)
OMG I didn't believe it could happen...

BUT THIS JUST GOT SO MUCH MORE WEIRDER

According to this site, up to EIGHT other teenage boys of various ages are claiming that they might be the father...and one of them wants a DNA test on the baby to prove that he IS the father.

This has crossed the line into Jerry Springer.
wtf.gif

Lol, And all of them have a DNA test and if they're not really the father and that KID is the father, they'll be like! OMG! THAT'S MY CHILD! And then they chuck a tantrum. Lol, what a slut by the way...

p1ngpong

Gamer Professional Deluxe
Supervisor
Trophies
Website
imgur.com
XP
Country
Croatia
The UK has the highest rate of teenage pregnancy in Europe doesn't it?

And sex ed wont make a difference, these sort of people know exactly what they are doing, and what the outcome may be, but simply couldnt care less.

Law

rip ninjacat that zarcon made me
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
Dr.Stiles said:
Law said:
Dr.Stiles said:

Lol... how weird. Well, I don't think they used a condom though? Otherwise... they wouldn't have the baby...

xanth said:
OMG I didn't believe it could happen...

BUT THIS JUST GOT SO MUCH MORE WEIRDER

According to this site, up to EIGHT other teenage boys of various ages are claiming that they might be the father...and one of them wants a DNA test on the baby to prove that he IS the father.

This has crossed the line into Jerry Springer.
wtf.gif

Lol, And all of them have a DNA test and if they're not really the father and that KID is the father, they'll be like! OMG! THAT'S MY CHILD! And then they chuck a tantrum. Lol, what a slut by the way...

It would be even better if the small child isn't the father, think of all the trauma it would cause him.

The UK has the highest rate of teenage pregnancy in Europe doesn't it?

And sex ed wont make a difference, these sort of people know exactly what they are doing, and what the outcome may be, but simply couldnt care less.

Pretty much just hit the nail on the head there, p1ngy.

/GreatBritain/ - Sex, Money, Drugs & Booze.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Y @ YuseiFD: :creep: