OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
how about a daily poll.You know where everyday you ask question about games or releases or stuff like that
biggrin.gif

shaunj66

GBAtemp Administrator
Administrator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United Kingdom
You mean on the frontpage (portal)? If so, yep, it's a nice idea and I was thinking about this not long ago actually!

We used to have a poll on the portal when we first opened the forums, but we soon ran out of interesting polls and the polls soon disapeared.

I think once a day is too often though, perhaps one or two per week, we'd get more accurate responses on the poll then.

We just need good ideas for the poll!
happy.gif
(Ideas can be submitted to me or any other supervisor/admin by PM).

dice

pansy-ass ex-staff member
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
we could do different polls on certain days like on Mondays and Thursdays the polls can be changed. Where would it be put though?

Opium

PogoShell it to me ™
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Australia
I was thinking that a poll was missing too, I think it's certainly something we should create. I'd say a once a week poll would be good, gives it a nice round amount of time for plenty of votes to come in.

Lily

One Scary Lady
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
We just need good ideas for the poll!
Why not start small? Perhaps a poll on which GB medium members find themselves playing on the most - anything from the original GB, to the GB Pocket, Color, Advance, SP, to the GB Player. Then perhaps you could move into genres, and progress to a game of the week style poll. The winners of all four weeks could face off in a game of the month style poll.

Etc.

Probably already been done or thought of, but maybe it will help spark some more thought?
smile.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: By then I'll have some little mini pc anyway