Hacking Datel Powersaves now supports Pokemon X/Y

Status
Not open for further replies.

leowalle

I am awesome so is Black Kyurem so yeah.
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
you can use the datel power save for 3ds software with digital versions of pokemon xy?

No.

Well since it was from Feburary. Which is like months ago of 2014. Then the Diancie powersaves code would probably already have been out. But it isn't obviously

Well, i though that it meant Diancie serial number was comming on the 19th, so i thought the powersaves code would come back then.

Babali

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I didn't see anything about a serial number, but maybe I read too quickly. I only saw that it's being distributed the same dates we've all already heard, and that it's still unconfirmed if it'll be distributed outside of Japan.

edit: This was also from the latest article, not the February one, so it's probably more up-to-date and accurate.

leowalle

I am awesome so is Black Kyurem so yeah.
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
PLEASE HELP ME PEOPLE UNLESS EVERYBODY ELSE IS HAVING THE SAME PROBLEM!!

OK fixed it!

MGS1980

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Fixed it!

When it acts like that for me on occasion, I do this.

1. Disconnect the device.
2. Shut down the software.
3. Restart the software.
4. Reconnect the device.

That usually fixes it for me. Why does it do it? I have no clue.

ShinyJellicent12

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Why don't we all do each other a favor and stop like this is supposed to be a thread of SPECULATION not complaining and firing back. We're all making ourselves look like complete fools. Just let Leowalle talk if you have such a problem with it, don't say anything and that's the end of it. I do agree that sometimes he says things that aren't exactly signs of intelligence, but instead of replying back just forget it. It would be so much better if everybody just stayed on the idea of:
New codes
Speculation
What you can do with current codes
Discussion about codes.

Reactions: gamefan5

spoonman54321

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
wait... i just came back from a long vacation and i see shiny volcanion pics on twitter... so it he like out or something? if so how can i get him?

Is that you from that other place, or are you a different one?

anyway, yes they finally completed a ram dump of XY which includes the ability to inject things. as of now it's only possible with a flash card called gateway and 3ds firmware version 4.something. there's no way at all to get the unreleased stuff otherwise.

they also found three unreleased moves, which is nice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://youtu.be/rMHTo4sAYKA?si=UTMogWR09JOPIPF_