TheDestroyer

GBAtemp's Official Keyblade Master™
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Hopefully it gets tested on 3k. I will give it a day to actually downgrade. I don't want to risk bricking mine cause I am poor. but OMG can't wait for TN-C!!
smile.gif

kiafazool

OP
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
Schlupi said:
I can double confirm, this is working on PSP Go 6.35 to 5.20.

Awesome! Pops support here I come... =D
i thought go's couldn't go below 6.xx

so you go to 6.20 from 6.35/31 and run tn-c and then you use tn-c to go down even more... wow thats cool

i wonder when a 6.36/37 downgrader comes
im guessing not to long cause the source was released with this

hellfire12

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
just tried the downgrader with my psp 3002 on 6.35ofw.
complete success. had to reset my modified settings, but other than that im happy.

Schlupi

Gbatemp's Official Earthbound Maniac™
Trophies
Website
Starmen.net
XP
Country
United States
kiafazool said:
Schlupi said:
I can double confirm, this is working on PSP Go 6.35 to 5.20.

Awesome! Pops support here I come... =D
i thought go's couldn't go below 6.xx

so you go to 6.20 from 6.35/31 and run tn-c and then you use tn-c to go down even more... wow thats cool

i wonder when a 6.36/37 downgrader comes
im guessing not to long cause the source was released with this

OH FUCK! I meant 6.20. Typo... will fix.

Noogie

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
QUOTE said:
ASDF!!!
It keeps reporting an error with the update on my 2+ year old PSP 3000. I've downloaded 6.20 from two different sources already. No one happens to have a md5 checksum lying around, do they?

In the meantime, I'm going to format my memory stick and reset my settings and see if that does the trick.

EDIT:My current checksums.
CODE# MD5 checksums generated by MD5summer (http://www.md5summer.org)
# Generated 25/01/2011 10:35:54 PM

8aaf4af9b704c1cdcbc0c5cf9c4a51d1 *GAME/Downgrader/EBOOT.PBP
16d8cacc0cdb00a2a6a8c1b77d7dd136 *UPDATE/EBOOT.PBP

EDIT #2: Nope, resetting does nothing.
Ignore all this up here. Bolded was my problem, it needed the update in the game folder. Glad I got it myself, I guess.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Quincy @ Quincy:
    Usually when such a big title leaks the Temp will be the first to report about it (going off of historical reports here, Pokemon SV being the latest one I can recall seeing pop up here)
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I still like how a freaking mp3 file hacks webos all that security defeated by text yet again
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    They have simulators for everything nowdays, cray cray. How about a sim that shows you playing the Switch.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    That's called yuzu
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I want a 120hz 4k tv but crazy how more expensive the 120hz over the 60hz are. Or even more crazy is the price of 8k's.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    No real point since movies are 30fps
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Not a big movie buff, more of a gamer tbh. And Series X is 120hz 8k ready, but yea only 120hz 4k games out right now, but thinking of in the future.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Mostly why you never see TV manufacturers going post 60hz
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I only watch tv when i goto bed, it puts me to sleep, and I have a nas drive filled w my fav shows so i can watch them in order, commercial free. I usually watch Married w Children, or South Park
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Stremio ruined my need for nas
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I stream from Nas to firestick, one on every tv, and use Kodi. I'm happy w it, plays everything. (I pirate/torrent shows/movies on pc, and put on nas)
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Kodi repost are still pretty popular
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    What the hell is Kodi reposts? what do you mean, or "Wut?" -xdqwerty
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Google them basically web crawlers to movie sites
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    oh you mean the 3rd party apps on Kodi, yea i know what you mean, yea there are still a few cool ones, in fact watched the new planet of the apes movie other night w wifey thru one, was good pic surprisingly, not a cam
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Damn, only $2.06 and free shipping. Gotta cost more for them to ship than $2.06
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I got my Dad a firestick for Xmas and showed him those 3rd party sites on Kodi, he loves it, all he watches anymore. He said he has got 3 letters from AT&T already about pirating, but he says f them, let them shut my internet off (He wants out of his AT&T contract anyways)
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    That's where stremio comes to play never got a letter about it
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I just use a VPN, even give him my login and password so can use it also, and he refuses, he's funny.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I had to find and get him an old style flip phone even without text, cause thats what he wanted. No text, no internet, only phone calls. Old, old school.
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    @BigOnYa, Lol I bought a new USB card reader thing on AliExpress last month for I think like 87 cents. Free shipping from China... It arrived it works and honestly I don't understand how it was so cheap.
    +1
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: @BigOnYa, Lol I bought a new USB card reader thing on AliExpress last month for I think like 87... +1