david tennant leaves doctor who

D

Deleted User

YAY

Maybe Christopher Eccleston will change his mind and come back
happy.gif

Seriously though, David was good, I'll miss him.

Chrisopher Eccleston was clearly better though

EDIT: Please don't hate me DS_USER_997

D

Deleted User

Debatable, depends on whether you prefer a darker Doctor or a (usually) more lighthearted one.

However David is my 2nd favourite Doctor so it's still quite crap to see him go...

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Chris was much better, my favourite infact, for me he was a combination of all the past Doctors.

This will be good for the show, its getting a bit stale and with Stephen Moffat taking over (who is much much better than that hack RTD) and having a new Doctor they can make it feel fresh.

Would be nice if we had a new Doctor half way through the fifth series to shake things up a bit, not that I have anything against Tennant but a show like this has always been about changing things every 5 years or so.

D

Deleted User

Actually I couldn't watch the vid because I'm updating Ubuntu and for some reason YouTube isn't working right
mellow.gif

Will have to watch it later

Hadrian said:
Chris was much better, my favourite infact, for me he was a combination of all the past Doctors.

This will be good for the show, its getting a bit stale and with Stephen Moffat taking over (who is much much better than that hack RTD) and having a new Doctor they can make it feel fresh.

Would be nice if we had a new Doctor half way through the fifth series to shake things up a bit, not that I have anything against Tennant but a show like this has always been about changing things every 5 years or so.

Usually, but in my opinion Silence in the Library and Forest of the Dead were exceptionally poor. Although Stephen Moffat did bring us Blink and The Empty Child/The Doctor Dances
smile.gif

WildWon

EXTERMINATE!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
After i read it here, a gent at work Twittered this same info. However he also heard a rumor that Paterson Joseph might be up for the role. And i'd be ok with that! So we'll see what happens (i WILL miss Tennant though. I really enjoyed him.)

ZenZero

GBATEMP's regular arse.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
as richard armiatage is leaving robin hood next year maybe he would do this?
he is a good actor. man the screaming in the video is annoying!

jabjab

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
new dr who was a giant turd of a show, my missus liked it but it was utter trash.
maybe they will make it decent now!

UltraMagnus

hic sunt dracones
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
hmm.... I only watched a single episode of the new dr who by accident really, to be honest I didn't find it very good and it seemed to have a storyline with more holes than a fireguard.

MAD_BOY

Lazy bum
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
And there goes another regeneration... not that many left.
Anyway, a real shame to see David go. Loved him as the doctor. Sure, he might not be Peter Davison (my personal favourite) but he did a mighty fine job.

The Teej

Also known as The Tjalian
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
zeldapower.com
XP
Country
DS_USER_997 said:
as richard armiatage is leaving robin hood next year maybe he would do this?
he is a good actor. man the screaming in the video is annoying!

I've seen him in Spooks and he is bloody legendary. I'd love to see him as the next doctor.

D

Deleted User

Richard Armitage reminds me of a cross between David Tennant and Christopher Eccleston
ohmy.gif

He would be cool

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    QuarterCut @ QuarterCut: my reaction to such information +1