Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Law said:
Cablephish said:
Even if you do this, will you be able to receive those carts if you purchased them?

Yeah, I ordered an Acekard 2i on the 1st, it was shipped on the 6th.

Shipping actually seems faster now that they've been taken off the main pages.

Because no one except for us knows that the cards are there?
rolleyes.gif

lukands

I took the little bus here
Trophies
XP
Country
Estonia
Has anybody ordered these cards and get the message "waiting for supplier" (for any longer then the normal wait)
I heard from someone who ordered that they took the order and money and now its just sitting as "waiting for supplier"
It would be nice to hear from someone who just made an order doing it this way to confirm if it still gets shipped.
And does this backdoor loop work on all cards.

Schizoanalysis

From somewhere inside the rabbit hole...
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
lukands said:
Has anybody ordered these cards and get the message "waiting for supplier" (for any longer then the normal wait)
I heard from someone who ordered that they took the order and money and now its just sitting as "waiting for supplier"
It would be nice to hear from someone who just made an order doing it this way to confirm if it still gets shipped.

Don't worry -- that's normal...

I was waiting for over 4 months for an order -- and then I just canceled it -- got my money back --

lukands

Trophies
XP
Country
Estonia
Schizoanalysis said:
lukands said:

Don't worry -- that's normal...

I was waiting for over 4 months for an order -- and then I just canceled it -- got my money back --
Yes its normal for that message to show for a few days, but I`m thinking if the cards are really gone then it could show that message forever.

icemasta

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Anyone buy one of the "removed" flash cards recently and got it shipped?
I'm thinking of placing an order today, but dont want my money taken and the item never shipped.

Brian117

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
TrolleyDave said:
What are Focalprice like? Their prices seem to be roughly the same as DX, is their shipping worse or roughly the same as DX?

Mate, Focalprice is a great site. I ordered a PSP silicone cover, and replacement analog buttons for my PSP. And both items got here perfect. Though it did take about 12-15 days like they say. But those items weren't needed as soon as possible. You should go with them.

TrolleyDave

Philosolosophising
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Brian117 said:
TrolleyDave said:
What are Focalprice like? Their prices seem to be roughly the same as DX, is their shipping worse or roughly the same as DX?

Mate, Focalprice is a great site. I ordered a PSP silicone cover, and replacement analog buttons for my PSP. And both items got here perfect. Though it did take about 12-15 days like they say. But those items weren't needed as soon as possible. You should go with them.

Nice one Bri mate, that's who I'll start using from now on then.

lukands

Trophies
XP
Country
Estonia
Rykin said:
Your topic title is a bit sensational. Just because DX may not have NDS carts doesn't mean it's dead or useless.
I assumed when I read the title he was talking about carts, but your right there is alot of other great stuff at DX.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    NinStar @ NinStar: CRAZY HAMBURGER