Dealxtreme help please?

paul3100

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
http://www.dealextreme.com/

Hi all

Ordered my self an Ez3 in 1 and a laser pen on the 17/09/08 and its now 1 month later and still nothing!

The problem is that i payed via my brothers paypal which i do have access too but when i go to DX to complain i have to input an order number!!! i payed via paupal so don't have one.

So now what?

I tryed any old number just so it would send and had all the dates and paypal nubers and so on to back up my order but without the official DX recept i am stuck.

Any suggestions or another way to contact them anyone?

paul

TrolleyDave

Philosolosophising
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
You should have got an order confirmation from DX as well as a PayPal confirmation from PayPal. The DX order number is in the DX order confirmation email.

paul3100

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
I payed as i said from my brothers paypal account so he received the comfermation email which i never got or have ever see and probably been deleted by now!

paul

paul3100

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
I changed the delivery address + if it were to go to my brotheres which is round the corner he or my mom/dad yould have let me know by now.

And the contact page as i said needs an order code :-( , emailed my brother to ask him but he is at work till tonight so i will need to see.

Thanks for the suggestions though Trollydave

paul

TrolleyDave

Philosolosophising
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
No worries mate, sorry I can't be of more help. The only other thing I can think of is phoning them but that's a bit of a costly option!

kevenka

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Deal extreme actually takes a very long time to ship out there stuff...about 3 weeks. Have you bother checking the local post office in case they are holding it until you go get it? That happened to me once because they tried to contact me 3 times but I wasn't home. (they didn't even bother giving a yellow slip to contact me it was there =/)

paul3100

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
QUOTE said:
No worries mate, sorry I can't be of more help. The only other thing I can think of is phoning them but that's a bit of a costly option!

If it comes to phoning i will but didn't see an option for that! besides bet non can speak any real english anyway lol.

Its a shame as well cause i use dealXtreme quite a bit and this is the first time its happened.

paul

TrolleyDave

Philosolosophising
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Here's the phone number bit just copied from their Contact Us page :

Need Live Help?
You may also reach us live by calling (+86) 1353-0080-484 new!. Our office hour is between 9am to 6pm HKT/GMT+8 (lunch break between 11:45AM and 1:15PM), Monday through Saturday except public and statutory holidays.

Don't know if it's any help to you. Did you pay for international signed for delivery?

paul3100

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
QUOTE said:
Don't know if it's any help to you. Did you pay for international signed for delivery

Just the free shipping that DX always offer though im sure i usually have to sign for that.

Hm don't know how i missed the phone number but if my brother doesn't have the email ill phone them tomorrow.

QUOTEDeal extreme actually takes a very long time to ship out there stuff...about 3 weeks. Have you bother checking the local post office in case they are holding it until you go get it? That happened to me once because they tried to contact me 3 times but I wasn't home. (they didn't even bother giving a yellow slip to contact me it was there =/)

Iv been to the post office for other items this week so its not there and i know DX takes a while to ship but alway within 10-15 working days and this has been a full month now soooooooo, but thanks kevenka

paul

playallday

Group: GBAtemp Ghost
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
paul3100 said:
QUOTE said:
Deal extreme actually takes a very long time to ship out there stuff...about 3 weeks. Have you bother checking the local post office in case they are holding it until you go get it? That happened to me once because they tried to contact me 3 times but I wasn't home. (they didn't even bother giving a yellow slip to contact me it was there =/)

Iv been to the post office for other items this week so its not there and i know DX takes a while to ship but alway within 10-15 working days and this has been a full month now soooooooo, but thanks kevenka

paul
I've order from them over 5 times now I think... Some were less then 2 bucks and some were more then 50 bucks. They just have slow shipping, if you don't get it within 14 business days after shipment go here.

djtaz

PM's Full - Wadder Me
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
paul3100 said:
Ordered my self an Ez3 in 1 and a laser pen on the 17/09/08 and its now 1 month later and still nothing!

I odered a few things off them as well, so did my buddy - he advised me that they are very slow before i ordered.
He was right - You will get the stuff , but they are very slow.

Great deals , but be prepared to wait for them im afraid - you can track things but it wont speed it up. I think they send out a courrier with each sale on foot and you just have to wait.

sudosniper

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yeah i ordered something from there 4 or 5 weeks ago but the thing is when it got to the post office they never told me and after 2 weeks i got something in the mail saying if i didnt come get it they would send it back

alltooamorous

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
sudosniper said:
yeah i ordered something from there 4 or 5 weeks ago but the thing is when it got to the post office they never told me and after 2 weeks i got something in the mail saying if i didnt come get it they would send it back

I hate USPS. They did that to me, too.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Reminds me of that one Spanish guy who was in here a week or so ago, that wouldn't translate their messages.
  • Arne214 @ Arne214:
    ok sry
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, I don't remember him
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    @SylverReZ Si means yes, no means maybe
    +2
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @Arne214, it's fine but dont ask for roms here again
    +2
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @BigOnYa, I only know very little Spanish, haven't done it in 5 years lol.
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, que tan poco?
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I took 3 years of Spanish in high school, ages ago but don't remb most of it. Like they say, if you don't use it, you lose it.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Xdqwerty, A bit. I only know greetings and some other parts. Its quite an easy language to learn.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    But I don't remember most of it.
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, easy to learn despite having some relatively complex rules
    +1
  • D @ dadadad:
    Should I just accept that I won't play this game anymore, or is there a way to solve this problem?
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    For some reason I remember a bunch of swear words tho, lol
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, cuz we swear more than talk normally i guess
    +2
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    @dadadad I would do like @The Real Jdbye said, they are very wise.
    +2
  • D @ dadadad:
    блядь
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    yawn
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    You get your nap today?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    With your wife
    +2
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Tell that B to bring me home some dinner, when you done with her...
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Mrs.B is what I call her she said she left you a $10 jack in the box giftcard
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Oh ok, cool thanks, I found it
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Hey Kennyboy, have you found any decent mini Pc for around $200-250? Fast enough to play most Pc games.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I'd say save another $100 anythtwith 8core upgradeable ram I'm thinking about ordering the acemagic still
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I'd say save another $100 anythtwith 8core upgradeable ram I'm thinking about ordering the...