• Friendly reminder: The politics section is a place where a lot of differing opinions are raised. You may not like what you read here but it is someone's opinion. As long as the debate is respectful you are free to debate freely. Also, the views and opinions expressed by forum members may not necessarily reflect those of GBAtemp. Messages that the staff consider offensive or inflammatory may be removed in line with existing forum terms and conditions.

Dean of Chicago school passes out dildos and butt plugs to his underage students

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 586536

Returned shipping and mailing
Trophies
XP
The school is K-12. Here are the fees for each grade.

https://www.fwparker.org/admission/tuition-and-fees

How many times are you going to fail today?

How long are you going to keep defending this groomer?
Usually Dean is reserved for collage. But guess I'm wrong. However as I realized, this was effectively for sex ed, during pride week. AKA 16+
https://www.nationalreview.com/news...oy-event-amid-backlash-over-undercover-video/

“He was filmed without his knowledge or permission while describing one example of our inclusive, LGBTQ+ affirming, and comprehensive approach to sex education. Veritas deceptively edited the video with malicious intent,”

It was for sex ed during a pride week they do. Aka, 16+, and likely opt in. Not opt out.
Not grooming. Getting really tired of your crap
Definition of grooming:
the action of attempting to form a relationship with a child or young person, with the intention of sexually assaulting them or inducing them to commit an illegal act such as selling drugs or joining a terrorist organization

Telling 16-18 year olds (likely closer to older)
about sex education is not exactly a sin.

Neither did vertias mention this was for a pride week thing they do for older students, nor was it specifically sex ed related. But instead painted it as casual.

TraderPatTX

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Usually Dean is reserved for collage. But guess I'm wrong. However as I realized, this was effectively for sex ed, during pride week. AKA 16+
https://www.nationalreview.com/news...oy-event-amid-backlash-over-undercover-video/

“He was filmed without his knowledge or permission while describing one example of our inclusive, LGBTQ+ affirming, and comprehensive approach to sex education. Veritas deceptively edited the video with malicious intent,”

It was for sex ed during a pride week they do. Aka, 16+, and likely opt in. Not opt out.
You say "likely opt in". Do you have proof it was opt in or are you wrong yet again? Let's see what parents will say about this or if they even knew about it. These school officials and teachers are always trying to hide things from parents.
Not grooming. Getting really tired of your crap
I'm really tired of you defending groomers.
Definition of grooming:
the action of attempting to form a relationship with a child or young person, with the intention of sexually assaulting them or inducing them to commit an illegal act such as selling drugs or joining a terrorist organization

Telling 16-18 year olds (likely closer to older)
about sex education is not exactly a sin.
There's that word likely again. You sure do enjoy using that word when you have zero proof of what you are saying.
Neither did vertias mention this was for a pride week thing they do for older students, nor was it specifically sex ed related. But instead painted it as casual.
So it's not called grooming when it's done during pride week. I thought we weren't supposed to associate groomers with LGBTQ+? Why are you doing it?

yuyuyup

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Then why would he brag that he did?
well you can keep lying and lying, it's not hurting our side. He said kids as in students. I don't give a flying shit if he shows dildos to 18, why the hell would anyone care? OH, because it's a fun little lie to get us riled up. But then we win the midterms. Soooooo keep up the great work

Deleted member 586536

Returned shipping and mailing
Trophies
XP
You say "likely opt in". Do you have proof it was opt in or are you wrong yet again? Let's see what parents will say about this or if they even knew about it. These school officials and teachers are always trying to hide things from parents.

I'm really tired of you defending groomers.

There's that word likely again. You sure do enjoy using that word when you have zero proof of what you are saying.

So it's not called grooming when it's done during pride week. I thought we weren't supposed to associate groomers with LGBTQ+? Why are you doing it?
sigh
of course your going to take advantage of the fact I use terms like "likely" often, because I think in probabilities. Alright, I'll make definitives.
https://www.fwparker.org/news-detail?pk=1366896&fromId=226879"
"Upper School students hosted a LGBTQ+ Sexual Health teach-in with representees from Lurie Children’s Hospital and Howard Brown..."

Upper School is 9-12, this immediately eliminates ages lower than 14. (as 9th graders are 14-15 years old on average)

Additionally since you want to drag this out as much as possible. You know parents have to consent to sex education? right?
https://siecus.org/wp-content/uploa...-Opt-in-v.-Opt-out-Redesign-Draft-09.2018.pdf
Either they get a notice to opt out, or they get a notice to opt in. It must be signed by the parent, or the school in question can be sued.
Post automatically merged:

meanwhile, a moment earlier
And why do you defend groomers giving sex toys to kids? Why do you find that acceptable?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    Uhh, It's 🌯 Saturday dude. :) js
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Nope that for tomorrow, cinco de mayo, today is bbq chicken on the grill.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Juan's new years I forgot
    +2
    :hrth::toot::grog::grog::grog::bow: HAPPY BIRTHDAY to me :bow::grog::grog::toot::hrth:
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    One day away from Juan's birthday
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Only if you send him feet
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Happy birthday!
    +1
    Thank You :D
  • realtimesave @ realtimesave:
    heh I got a guy who created an account just yesterday asking me where to find mig switch roms
  • realtimesave @ realtimesave:
    too much FBI watching this website to answer that kind of question lol
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Has the mig switch found loopholes without requiring game keys?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @AncientBoi, happy birthday
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Yawn
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Lonely here
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Anybody?
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    I want my money back... Drug test? No drugs to test but they want me to pee in a cup! Lol
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Better call Pedro you're up in smoke
    +2
  • C @ Clayton44333:
    hey any1 know if there is a new version of the ps4 homebrew store ?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Finally there are people here
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    We're figments of your imagination
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @K3Nv2, prove it
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @K3Nv2, prove it