Suggestion Dear GBAtemp,

gamefan128

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Could you please stop making “X impressions” or “X First Impressions” editorials? This has bugged me for quite a long time. You just clog up the “GBAtemp Site and Scene News” forum when you could just review the product. There’s a review tab for a reason!

Yours Truly,
gamefan128.

SylverReZ

Dat one with the Rez
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
m4x1mumrez87.neocities.org
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Could you please stop making “X impressions” or “X First Impressions” editorials? This has bugged me for quite a long time. You just clog up the “GBAtemp Site and Scene News” forum when you could just review the product. There’s a review tab for a reason!

Yours Truly,
gamefan128.
Stop reading GBAtemp news if you're truly pissed off about it, there's an option to disable the news sidebar in your user settings.

Last edited by SylverReZ,

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I suppose it is not necessarily as easily ignored as a forum section might be but stopping it is probably not going to happen -- a full review takes time and if there is a time preference for reviews (barring reviews as an art form in and of themselves, in games this tending to be the [blah] ? years on thing albeit my favourite example not using the phrasing specifically, this tends to be a thing) as close to release as possible* then you are left at an impasse. You either become a full time gamer and stay up to 4am like you are 15 and on school holidays again (hard for many around here), fake it (credibility being a currency you spend only the once), miss half the game (story or side content, the latter being important/why people do like longplays) or take the hit for being late, this being a less than ideal method of splitting the difference.

*even the things doing the art form approach still time things to be near to a sequel, remake or the like.

Reactions: SylverReZ

SylverReZ

Dat one with the Rez
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
m4x1mumrez87.neocities.org
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I didn't know they reviewed twitters new name!!
Somebody needs to make a GBAtemp news article about it. But then again, the politics are gonna go haywire.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto