Status
Not open for further replies.

JaRocker

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Jamaica
I just when on the Eshop just looking around to see whats new and when to free and all of the free games are there anyone seems like Nintendo took them down because a lot of people started to use them to load backups so if you didn't have them downloaded b4 you out of luck you can try using the demos some of the demos are still there

just adding this so yall can see
https://streamable.com/xhxcu

Last edited by JaRocker,
Reactions: McWhiters9511

AmandaRose

Do what I do. Hold tight and pretend it’s a plan
Trophies
Website
www.rockstarnorth.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I just when on the Eshop just looking around to see whats new and when to free and all of the free games are there anyone seems like Nintendo took them down because a lot of people started to use them to load backups so if you didn't have them downloaded b4 you out of luck you can try using the demos some of the demos are still there
All the free games are still available here in the UK.

WiiHomebrew+Snes

Member of GBAtemp's shadow district
Trophies
Website
www.lucar.io
XP
Country
United States
I just when on eshop the other friday of last month's tuesday to look around for the of fortnite DLC package 2.0 Free V Bucks but it was taken down? How did of the when Howard Franklin bridge This attrocity of the mandkins, most power of the utilized weapon forgery result in a lifetime prison sentence? <error>does(notcompute).90<error/>

Garblant

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just when on eshop the other friday of last month's tuesday to look around for the of fortnite DLC package 2.0 Free V Bucks but it was taken down? How did of the when Howard Franklin bridge This attrocity of the mandkins, most power of the utilized weapon forgery result in a lifetime prison sentence? <error>does(notcompute).90<error/>
What is the language of communication which is commonly referred to as English?

Also, I noticed that the titles of which you seek still remain.

WiiHomebrew+Snes

Member of GBAtemp's shadow district
Trophies
Website
www.lucar.io
XP
Country
United States
What is the language of communication which is commonly referred to as English?

Also, I noticed that the titles of which you seek still remain.
Where are the free V bucks then, Do I have to do a survey? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) but on all serious notions, I need to find out what is a fortnite before I find the titular "V" bucks. Please, if you may, further me on my quest for comprehension.

Reactions: Garblant

lukhart

GBAtemp Stand User
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil

Never mind what I've said above, this one took it to another level!

AmandaRose

Do what I do. Hold tight and pretend it’s a plan
Trophies
Website
www.rockstarnorth.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
really or are you just trolling if now post a pic of you eshop with the free games
Screenshot_20180617-014348.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://youtu.be/NchZ-mHqTb0?si=GSpRRrJ-yLRxQ39E