ROM Hack Decrypting 3DS saves?

Gameboyandwatch

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey, a friend of mine has a 3ds that is bricked, which he lost all his Pokémon on. He got the decrypted save out of the SD card. Is there a way to decrypt it? If I need keys or the moveable.sed or something, is there a way to extract that or something by hardmodding the bricked 3ds?

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Why are you stating your friend retrieved his decrypted save out of the SD card and then ask if it can decrypted? Is it or is it not decrypted?

Read this thread and the other links posted there.

If your buddy's 3DS never had custom firmware, you'll need to find him in your Friend List, dump his 1st half of his KeyY with seedstarter, upload movable_part1.sed along with <ID0> 32-char folder name at bruteforcemovable.com, and then follow @Kwyjor's post about decrypting, extracting, and restoring the save with ninfs (fuse-3ds), 3ds-save-tool, and Checkpoint/JKSM.

Reactions: Kwyjor

AyanamiRei0

GBATemp's Resident Evangelion fanboy.
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hey, a friend of mine has a 3ds that is bricked, which he lost all his Pokémon on. He got the decrypted save out of the SD card. Is there a way to decrypt it? If I need keys or the moveable.sed or something, is there a way to extract that or something by hardmodding the bricked 3ds?

Any idea how your friend bricked their 3DS?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Let me finish do the harder drugs