Strider

Next to the mainstream
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Your own posts?

No, at least not for the user. Of course a database admin could do that technically, but that would really mess a forum up.

Ace Gunman

~••Lucky҉Shot••~
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
We don't like to delete posts as it plays havoc with the topics and posts of other members. Imagine if you made a topic, which means you have the first post in said topic. If we were to delete that post suddenly you'd have a whole topic full of replies to the original post that no longer make sense out of the original context.

Animage55

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, but what if you were A new user that can't edit posts and your only option is to make A new post to clarify? C'mon man every forum lets you delete or at least edit. I mean I just made 2 posts saying the same thing, but the second one clarifys it

p1ngpong

Gamer Professional Deluxe
Supervisor
Trophies
Website
imgur.com
XP
Country
Croatia
Yeah, but what if you were A new user that can't edit posts and your only option is to make A new post to clarify? C'mon man every forum lets you delete or at least edit. I mean I just made 2 posts saying the same thing, but the second one clarifys it
Report the post you want deleted and a staff member will do it for you, easy.

Reactions: DinohScene
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Wish they would let us play the NCAA football 14 on newer xbox, its one of the only games I love...