• Sunday

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

DeviousTom

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Well I can't show up, sorry, I got a shit ton of volunteering starting a little later today, and almost all of tomorrow (20 hours total), I'll have no chance to play : ( .

Urza

hi
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
DeltaBurnt said:
Urza said:
Protip: People might show up if you schedule it more than two hours in advance.

I recommend two days at the least.

Well they could easily just look at the poll and tell what time it will be.

Anyways, tomorrow we're going to try this again.
Until the poll changes last minute, especially considering it is currently tied.

Don't know why you can't seem to understand that you'll get more people if people know what time it's at. Announce two days in advance ffs.

DeltaBurnt

I'm bored
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Urza said:
DeltaBurnt said:
Urza said:
Protip: People might show up if you schedule it more than two hours in advance.

I recommend two days at the least.

Well they could easily just look at the poll and tell what time it will be.

Anyways, tomorrow we're going to try this again.
Until the poll changes last minute, especially considering it is currently tied.

Don't know why you can't seem to understand that you'll get more people if people know what time it's at. Announce two days in advance ffs.

This time I did announce two days in advance, ok?

Lee79

Hyper...Active...Team Fortress 2 Addict
Trophies
Website
steamcommunity.com
XP
Country
DeltaBurnt If you let me know by PM a few days in advance I can Schedule an event on the Steam Group Page. I would need the Date and Time in GMT and any other details you want included. It will go out to all the members in the GBAtemp Steam Group so anyone who has not joined get in > http://steamcommunity.com/groups/gbatemp

DeltaBurnt

I'm bored
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Lee79 said:
DeltaBurnt If you let me know by PM a few days in advance I can Schedule an event on the Steam Group Page. I would need the Date and Time in GMT and any other details you want included. It will go out to all the members in the GBAtemp Steam Group so anyone who has not joined get in > http://steamcommunity.com/groups/gbatemp

Ok cool, just set it for next Friday at 7PM GMT.

Lee79

Hyper...Active...Team Fortress 2 Addict
Trophies
Website
steamcommunity.com
XP
Country
DeltaBurnt said:
Lee79 said:

You got a Game Server IP for it? Or I could just add meet in the Group Chat room?

DeltaBurnt

I'm bored
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Lee79 said:
DeltaBurnt said:
Lee79 said:

You got a Game Server IP for it? Or I could just add meet in the Group Chat room?

I usually just create a new lobby on a official dedicated server. Once Antoligy gets of his ass and downloads the dedicated servers I'll give you the IP.

QUOTE(Seven @ Jul 10 2010, 06:52 PM)
I'll be able to join on either L4D/L4D2, might be running a bit late depending on how work hours go this week.

k, cool. What's your steam community page/name?

DeltaBurnt

I'm bored
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Sorry for the double post, but I'd like to remind everyone that this is still alive. It may appear dead after there being 3 failed/missed L4GBA's in a row, but I still want to try and get this kicking again (I missed the one a couple days ago because I was visiting relatives).

So it may take awhile but I'm going to try and get this a little bit more organized so that everyone knows when the matches are, and so that everyone has a good ping/good time relative to their time zone.

Zerousen

【=◈︿◈=】
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
COUNT ME IN!
biggrin.gif

http://steamcommunity.com/id/iBeHikaru

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
  • AncientBoi
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: