Hacking Dev Mode Activation free (for now)

• Thread starter sj33
  • Start date
  • Views 89,751
  • Replies 39
  • Likes 6

wurstpistole

GBAtemp MVP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
The way I see it there are no Codes anymore - I visited that page and the button on the right just says "Get" and above it says "Free". I clicked it, logged in, selected my Xbox One that is paired with that account and then it said install on Xbox. Nothing more. Is that it?

Reactions: Deleted User
D

Deleted User

The way I see it there are no Codes anymore - I visited that page and the button on the right just says "Get" and above it says "Free". I clicked it, logged in, selected my Xbox One that is paired with that account and then it said install on Xbox. Nothing more. Is that it?
I got my code when they first offered dev mode I remember having to setup a dev account and it was a pain but it may have changed they were just giving them out for free back then

jrobertdobson

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Been after this for free for a long time. Logged in on rewards link, then dev mode link, and it installed on my box. Thank you!

Wumpus

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I found out another method of getting free dev code, not sure if somebody already posted this but it might help some people.

Now, this requires you to have a school email so if you don't have one or your home-schooled you are out of luck, and not all school emails work.

1. Google "azure student starter" and it should be the top one (can't post links cause I'm a new member) and sign up for the Student Starter pack and follow instructions.

2. After creating and verifying your account, sign in if not automatically done so.

3. it should bring you up to the Education - Quick Start, if not press the "home" button on the left, press "See All" to the right of Azure Services and search "Education" and press enter and it will get you there.

4. On the right of "Get Software" press "View All"

5. At the very bottom of the list, you will see "Microsoft Store" click on it and simply press "View Key" and boom, you got a free dev mode key.

6. Have Fun! :)

XtremeXFireX

Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
The second site is down. Any form to obtain a partners account free? I enter in the site and i was redirected to others 3 sites and the partners account not free.

BeAHacker666

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
"It's time to say goodbye to the Rewards Portal for Windows developers The Rewards Portal is no longer available. But fear not, we've still got your back with plenty of other helpful dev resources." guess I need to pay now...

Hybred

Trophies
Website
linktr.ee
XP
Country
United States
Did they change the site? I don't see any of tje things you guys are referring too. When I click on the link I only see this

imgur. c om/a/HOR4084

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

The site looks completely different now, did they change it or am I doing something wrong?

imgur. c om/a/HOR4084

Lord Kanti

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I found out another method of getting free dev code, not sure if somebody already posted this but it might help some people.

Now, this requires you to have a school email so if you don't have one or your home-schooled you are out of luck, and not all school emails work.

1. Google "azure student starter" and it should be the top one (can't post links cause I'm a new member) and sign up for the Student Starter pack and follow instructions.

2. After creating and verifying your account, sign in if not automatically done so.

3. it should bring you up to the Education - Quick Start, if not press the "home" button on the left, press "See All" to the right of Azure Services and search "Education" and press enter and it will get you there.

4. On the right of "Get Software" press "View All"

5. At the very bottom of the list, you will see "Microsoft Store" click on it and simply press "View Key" and boom, you got a free dev mode key.

6. Have Fun! :)
This worked all the way up through Step 5. I am unable to locate "Microsoft Store". Is it under a new name or located elsewhere? Thanks!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    DinohScene @ DinohScene: Anyone dumb enough to get banned for spouting profanity deserves it.