Did anybody play Hogwarts Legacy?

mrdude

Developer
Developer
Trophies
XP
Hogwarts Legacy Breaks Livestreaming Records

https://www.pushsquare.com/news/202...livestreaming-record-tops-1-3-million-viewers

Apparently it's fantastic, However I'll need to wait for the PS4/Switch release before I can play it. You can watch it being played on twitch or youtube if you are desperate, but as I intend to play it I don't want to see spoilers. I feel sorry for all those not tollerant potter fans that have claimed they aren't going to play it (but we all know they will and deny it), as they will be missing out on a great game, their loss though as nobody really cares what they do.

The game is and will be a commercial success, and it's going to be on every platform with young kids/adults throughout the world being part of the Hogwarts experience.

Last edited by mrdude,

SuicideNotes

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I know its old but Thought id add....The game starts off well and the visuals are nice but the gameplay gets borin and repetative fast, spells are lackluster and exploration is unrewarding. My partner loves it, after spending 25 hours i cant be botherd to finish it.its to easy also

cherryduck

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I know its old but Thought id add....The game starts off well and the visuals are nice but the gameplay gets borin and repetative fast, spells are lackluster and exploration is unrewarding. My partner loves it, after spending 25 hours i cant be botherd to finish it.its to easy also
Are you my wife? She can't be bothered to finish it either, same reasoning :rofl2:

xpoverzion

Trophies
XP
Country
Gaza Strip
Is the game worth it?
It's not that good. It has some moments with all the magic stuff and cinematics, but as others have said it's super repetitive, too easy, and unimaginative when it comes to quests and puzzles. It feels like a simple RPG that's made for kids, and fans of the Harry Potter movies who have never played a modern open world RPG game before.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: "I'm cheating on you with your hamster's cousin's owner's dog's favorite tree"