Hacking Digimon Adventure [PSP]

Star-scream

Trophies
XP
Country
Hey how is it going looking forward to this played the game all the thu but it would be nice to understand it better then I do now keep up the work and thank you for the time you put on it

Sora_Leon

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Hello everyone, I'm translating this game to Brazilian Portuguese, and wanted to know if they could talk as I convert the size back to Original.

Sabil

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Hi, I just finished the game (version 1.2) using this guide here: https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/psp/681544-digimon-adventure/faqs/66318

Thanks for the hard work, a really long (and satisfying) game and the only bad thing is the repetitive dungeon after "Our War Game" ended.

Here are some visual/text bug that I found:

1. Yamato on the right keep walking to the left during cutscene:
cvn28m9.jpg

2. I don't know if this is the guide's fault or not, but after answering all 3 questions correctly, Koushiro says that I made a mistake:
0hysbgu.jpg

The guide itself is not perfect, for example when it says "If you want some more EXP, go inside the cave" there is actually a a rank up between Hikari and Takeru inside that cave.

3. This is the only typo that I found in the game:
hBQZhGg.jpg

"gong" should be "going"

4. This is similar to the first bug, Agumon on the left keep walking to the right during cutscene:
e34mv91.jpg

Thank you for all the team member of this fans translation. :)

Last edited by Sabil,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: