Translation Digimon Story: Lost Evolution Translation Project

• Thread starter yugix
  • Start date
  • Views 1,592,603
  • Replies 2,283
  • Likes 730

Which do you prefer for place names?!

• Stick with Japanese names for all names.

Votes: 141 27.9%
  • Use localized names (from Dawn/Dusk) for old names, and Japanese for new names.

Votes: 365 72.1%

• Total voters

Marcelo13680

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Peru
Hi Dude :) i truly want you finish this proyect is a awesome game i remember when i had 10 years and see a Gamepay in english with the originall game some day i`ll play it for myself and undertand the stoy :3 please don`t let the traslation project die :)

Devillain

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just for the record, Operation Decoded is still working on this.
How do you know this? Last time Yugix was here was in 2017... I thought this project died?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

guys he already did check his profile there you'll find a diff sub channel you'll find his translation there
Can you link me the different sub channel? I cant find it

SydMontague

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
How do you know this? Last time Yugix was here was in 2017... I thought this project died?

Operation Decoded/Romsstar took over this project from the original team that created this thread. I'm programmer for Operation Decoded (most working on the main project Digimon World Re:Digitize Decode) and thought it should be mentioned that the project is not dead, real life just isn't that kind right now. ;)

Reactions: Devillain

Devillain

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Operation Decoded/Romsstar took over this project from the original team that created this thread. I'm programmer for Operation Decoded (most working on the main project Digimon World Re:Digitize Decode) and thought it should be mentioned that the project is not dead, real life just isn't that kind right now. ;)
OMG ETA???

Devillain

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I hope it's finished by the end of this year (looking at the progress -- it looks like it's almost finished) Always nice to hear something from someone from the official team. I thought this project was dead.

SydMontague

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Originally posted on Facebook.

Romsstar said:
Hello everyone,

Dates with the number 22nd are always special to me. That's one of the reasons Redigitize was originally released on a 22nd as well.

Whenever possible I like to present something special on days like this. (Oh shoot, now you know. But don't expect this to become a regular special).

But today I do have something to share with you. It may be Lost but it's not forgotten...

A Lost Evolution Translation Teaser :D

Now I called it a Translation Teaser, and internally we joked about it being a bit long for a Teaser. Then again this is *just the intro scene* of the Game and after you guys waited for so long, I wanted to show you a bit more.

Bear in mind, there are bugs yet to iron out, but rest assured, it's coming.

On behalf of everyone from Operation Decoded, enjoy.

FULLSENDBOYS

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Just wanted to say i've been following this thread for years haha.

Good luck in life boys, thanks for giving me hope but I think it's time for me to move on.
Cheers.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: This parrot is no more it has ceased to be!