Gaming Digimon World Re:Digitize - Anyone making translation?

MikeMadness

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
That texture edit looks very interesting ;)
Good work Roxas for looking into everything.
Let's hope the work goes faster now with all the help coming :D

Reactions: 1 person

SuzieJoeBob

NOT a New Member
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just exploring the game archives, i tryed to hack the models textures.
Now i got a Black WarGreymon X! B-)

gallery_264478_1400_28987.png
I don't want to sound like I over-analyze things or like I am a grammar nazi, but the word "teh" should be "the". Just in case you didn't notice. Either way, good luck!!!

Chrona

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
=o

So changing textures is possible? How easy would it be to replace Patamon with Tsukaimon for example, since they use the same model with a different color?

Pong20302000

making notes on everything
Trophies
Website
3dsdb.com
XP
Country
Yeah, you guys must remember that if this is to be properly english localized than the attack "Baby Flame" would be known as "Pepper Breath"

hence why we created the topic

http://gbatemp.net/topic/332584-digimon-world-regitize-translation-poll/

to see if people wanted the japanese translation to english or the English dub versions

but i guess all you want to do is put the group down??

Nerozaph

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
it will be cool if you guys after translating this game, if you could translate Final Fantasy type-0 :C many of the people want to play this game understanding the story. :C i hope it can be translated soon

DemonicSycho

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, you guys must remember that if this is to be properly english localized than the attack "Baby Flame" would be known as "Pepper Breath"

hence why we created the topic

http://gbatemp.net/t...anslation-poll/

to see if people wanted the japanese translation to english or the English dub versions

but i guess all you want to do is put the group down??
No I wasn't trying to put the group down. Just simply giving suggestions. I saw the picture with Agumon and it had the technique "Baby Flame" so I decided to note that. It seems most people want english localized names anyways.

Romsstar

Operation Decoded
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
There are some minor adjustments left, but the maps do work ingame and that nearly perfectly.

See for yourself guys in comparison:

compareshot.png
+

The transparency is still playing us a bit, but aside from that, we are happy with the result.

Maxtram

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
There are some minor adjustments left, but the maps do work ingame and that nearly perfectly.

compareshot.png
+

The transparency is still playing us a bit, but aside from that, we are happy with the result.

thats pretty good it almost like an official release

RanmaFreak

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
I'll be honest in saying that I didn't even know this game existed until a few days ago when I found this translation topic for it. If my excitement could be quantified, it would be at a limit approaching infinity. Digimon World 1 was one of my favourite games as a kid, and I absolutely look forward to seeing this completed. I wish you all the best. I'll be lurking in the shadows watching your every post :ninja:

Romsstar

Operation Decoded
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany

compareshot.png
+

thats pretty good it almost like an official release
That's kinda the idea behind all of this ;)
Well at least we are trying. We have limited resources, but we try to make the best out of what we have.

Romsstar

Operation Decoded
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
The Intro is also completely translated (up to the point where you enter Jijimon's House) but I can't insert the Translation for the Tutorials yet. (Roxas75 is working on that)

As soon as I can, I will provide you guys a video from beginning -> that point where you enter Jijimon's house.
As a matter of fact, when I can I will create a video series where you guys can always keep track of our progress.
Like "weekly translated". We will see about this. God I have so many ideas! (Stupid exams...)

Anyways, I'm having fun doing this whole thing, I hope you guys enjoy it too, since we try to work close with you, because after all the patch is for the fans, which in the end, are you guys.

Dark Seifer

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just made an account just so I can post in this thread. I just want to say that when I discovered this game was coming out a few months ago I was so excited. Then when I discovered that it was to be a JP exclusive release, I was beyond disappointed. Today, finding this thread has revived my excitement! I can't wait for you guys to finish! I loved DW1 growing up and even to this day! I have been hoping for another like it for years. I want to thank everyone that is working on this translation.

Also, how will this work? I don't own a psp at the moment. Would I need to have a hacked psp? And would I have to get the game and patch seperately? Sorry for the noob questions xD

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • realtimesave @ realtimesave:
    I tried to get a slim on a black friday once, but they ran out of stock for the $100 one
  • realtimesave @ realtimesave:
    many ages ago
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    You can find them $50-75 nowdays if catch a deal
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Still remember grabbing this ps4 slim on black Friday for $200 when the msrp was still around 300
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I went to auction at a mom/pops video game store few months ago that was closing, and bought 11 slims for $200, 1 was DOA but 10 work fine. so hella deal. Already rgh3'ed 8 of them. But most younger kids don't even want anymore, unless it plays stupid "fortnight", or newer shit.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Think I'm gonna use my giftcard balance on a nice pair of headphones but $100 is still limited
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Soundcore q30s are nice but they leak so much sound it sounds like speakers
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Ken spend the 100 on a gun and skii mask, wait for a jogger at the park jewelry money and headphones!
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    If only Amazon sold guns
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Fucking dick heads think it's a bad idea to get a gun 2 days later
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Wait, I thought you were the dickhe...nvm
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I got balls on my chin and two dicks on my forehead sir
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Sorry, no offense there double dickhead chinballs.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Chicks still love it
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    "Mommy, look, what is that?". "That's your soon to be daddy."
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    That you'll only see once
    +2
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Double dickhead chinballs is still better than double dickhead eyeballs.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    As in, the balls will grow in your eye sockets.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I paid 5 grand to get them moved to my chin
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    This you?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    My hair can't be that cool
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://infimobile.com/details/plans-5734270 this is kinda tempting