Hacking Digimon World Re:Digitize - Translation

valriv34

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
Guys, i wanna ask something..maybe my question has been answered in the previous page..LOL..so dont be angry with me..

I'm playing this game on my PSP, i'm doing with the Dub Patcher, so MC is using Japanese when talking..So, I'm stuck in the arena turnament which held by the first person in arena..i dont remember her name, pururin or what..everytime i joint that event, the game crash..the second one is when i'm talking with marine angemon, the game crash again..so what must i do?

Sporky McForkinspoon

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The problem is that you pirated the 1.0 version of the game, presumably a prepatched ISO from a torrent or file locker site. The 1.0 version had bugs that presented on the PSP. You'll need to use the 1.1 version. And no, you can't update your current 1.0 version. You'll need to get a copy of the untouched Japanese version, and use our patcher program on it. The legal way to do that is to buy the game and dump an ISO from it. You'll find instructions on our website.

valriv34

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
The problem is that you pirated the 1.0 version of the game, presumably a prepatched ISO from a torrent or file locker site. The 1.0 version had bugs that presented on the PSP. You'll need to use the 1.1 version. And no, you can't update your current 1.0 version. You'll need to get a copy of the untouched Japanese version, and use our patcher program on it. The legal way to do that is to buy the game and dump an ISO from it. You'll find instructions on our website.

noo..i dont use prepatched game..i patched it with your patch..but maybe the 1.0 version..so i need to patched it again with the newer version?

Sporky McForkinspoon

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you're using our patcher program, and you somehow got the 1.0 version (which we don't even distribute anymore), then yes, just patch it again with the newer version. Push the update button in the patcher program and it will download the 1.1 patch, then run the program on your clean ISO again.

valriv34

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
If you're using our patcher program, and you somehow got the 1.0 version (which we don't even distribute anymore), then yes, just patch it again with the newer version. Push the update button in the patcher program and it will download the 1.1 patch, then run the program on your clean ISO again.

Okay Thanx Sporky..let me try it first..Sorry for brought this stuff again..LOL

Sporky McForkinspoon

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No problem, let me know if you have more trouble. I don't mind helping people out, but the solution is pretty much always that they pirated it and didn't do it right. I don't really have a problem with piracy, but it is annoying when they don't even check that it's up to date.

Reactions: dimmidice

adk1580

Trophies
XP
Country
Iceland
Hi, so I'm playing this game and it's totally awesome. Thing is I think there's a bug, and i'm not sure what to do. I love this game, but i'm stuck and can't progress any further. I the swamp area there's this dude who forbids me from going into the night canyon area, because of some sinkhole. He then asks me to pick up small rocks around the area he's in. but no matter how many times i'm picking them up, he still asks me to keep looking...IDK what to do. has anyone experiences this too? please, any help would be appreciated.
Thank's in advance

Bryon15

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello. I have a question. Does the team who made this patch have any plans on translating the updated 3DS version of the game? Digimon world re digitize decode?

Sporky McForkinspoon

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes. You need a Japanese version of the game, and the follow our instructions to apply the patch to the game. It's pretty straight forward, but let me know if you have problems with the program, preferably with specifics as to what isn't working.

hraelsveg

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Yes. You need a Japanese version of the game, and the follow our instructions to apply the patch to the game. It's pretty straight forward, but let me know if you have problems with the program, preferably with specifics as to what isn't working.
i downloaded the japanese version but i don't know what to do... i don't know if i need some program and wath program it is... i know most of people know it... but i never did anything like that...
and sorry for bothering you with this kind of question... :/

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: The fallout4 new HD version for series s/x is awesome, looks so cool