Dingoo A380, coming up?

betterman

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I received an email from Dingoo today. And they talked about "Dingoo A380". What is Dingoo A380? It is the same with Gemei A330?
There is no big difference between Dingoo A320 and Dingoo A380 as you guys compare them. The tiny difference may be the buttons( fours different color round button).

And still support WIFI?

The main features:

500 MHz processor
WQVGA TFT LCD (16:10) of 3.2 inches with a resolution of 400 x 240.
64 MB of Ram.
WiFi, USB 2.0.
Emulators 3D/CPS2/CPS1/GB/GBC/GBA/MVS/NEOGEO/NES/SNES/SMD/PSX systems.
Rechargeable lithium battery can be recharged by USB or charger that brings.
TV output can be connected to the television.
Play RMVB, RM, AVI, WMV, FLV, MPEG, DAT, MP4 and ASF.
Plays MP3 files including MP3, FLAC, WMA, APE. You can play music while playing.
Reader Images JPG, BMP, GIF, PNG with zoom, rotate and display.
Surround sound effect with 2 speakers.
Manufactures integrated antivirus.
Integrated microphone and voice recorder in MP3 or WAV format.
FM radio with automatic channel search ranges between 76.0MHz ~ 108.0MHz can play or do other functions while listening to the radio. You can store up to 40 channels.
4GB internal flash memory, expandable via Micro SD.
Dingux operating system.

Dingoo-A380-etronixmart1.gif

Dingoo-A380-etronixmart2.gif

Dingoo-A380-etronixmart3.gif

betterman

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This console may be released in public next month. But I got comfused since they still some console in the markets. I will get back more information as soon as I get one. Hope it will be not another fake Dingoo A330.
laugh.gif

PeregrinFig

A miserable little pile of secrets
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I think it'd look better if they made the face buttons the same color as the rest of the shell. Also, why use the same color scheme as an Xbox controller when there's no feasible way to play any sort of Xbox game on the device? Edit: On closer inspection they inverted the color scheme, but it's still incredibly close to that of an Xbox controller.

Joe88

[λ]
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
PeregrinFig said:
I think it'd look better if they made the face buttons the same color as the rest of the shell. Also, why use the same color scheme as an Xbox controller when there's no feasible way to play any sort of Xbox game on the device? Edit: On closer inspection they inverted the color scheme, but it's still incredibly close to that of an Xbox controller.
because they like ripping other companies off
im guessing because people will recognize it and want it

Xbox 360 buttons
Game Boy Micro styled body
PSP XMB ripoff (the start/select or home buttons are also the exact shape from the PSP)

Haloman800

a real gril
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Joe88 said:
PeregrinFig said:
because they like ripping other companies off
im guessing because people will recognize it and want it

Xbox 360 buttons
Game Boy Micro styled body
PSP XMB ripoff (the start/select or home buttons are also the exact shape from the PSP)

Doesn't bother me, it looks sleek, and does anyone (besides Microsoft, Nintendo, or Sony of course) care if they rip their style?

if it does everything that list says, it looks like it'll be the perfect portable device for a cheap (or lacking of funds) gamer, and of course, to play all our favorite old games
biggrin.gif

The connecting to TV is also a plus, but I can already do that with my dad's Droid X and SNES/NES/GBA/GBC/GB emulators, with a WiiMote
biggrin.gif
... Plus, my DSi+DSTwo combo can do most of this already.

I won't be getting one, but if I didn't have a DS, I would.

betterman

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i think they are not only steal from Xbox( the bottons) but also copy the old Dingoo A320. I am very interesting on its "WIFI" function. This means that people can play games like they do on ds lite. Combine some designs from DS lite and Xbox controller should be a good creation?
wacko.gif

Depravo

KALSARIKÄNNIT
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
PeregrinFig said:
I think it'd look better if they made the face buttons the same color as the rest of the shell. Also, why use the same color scheme as an Xbox controller when there's no feasible way to play any sort of Xbox game on the device?
Strange. The first thing I thought of was 'SNES controller'.

redact

‮҉
Trophies
XP
Country
Mauritania
micro sd, fuck yes.
i bought an a320 and the mini sd slot is fucked i dont want to buy another only to have the same probs so i guess buying one of these would be a nice idea for me...

betterman

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Finally, I got one white "Dingoo A380".

There is no big difference from Dingoo a320 except those four "colorful buttons". But it seems like it is more slim.

What surprise me is its"G-sensor" function. I tried some games about "car and flying games". That is reall cool. This may be the big great function which is different from other products from Dingoo.

Another features I am really appreciated is "Multi-players mode". That means it supports 2 -player gaming. What is more, it has an "Internal wireless receiver". It supports two 2.4GHz wireless controllers. But I am very sorry that I only have one console. So I can not test the 2-player gaming. But I am also interesting on its" wireless receiver". I will try the wireless controller of Dingoo A330 to test if it can be used on Dingoo A380.

I will share more details in the coming days.

sightlight

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh no man... Thats the Dingoo a320.. This a380 has way better specs than that Dingoo a320.

For Example:

the cpu used in the a320 is a 4732 (i think) 333mhz, and released years ago.

the new cpu of this one is a 4755, way updated and the CPU frequency is 500-600mhz.
Not to mention that this CPU is way more efficient and dual core at some point cause it has a VPU inegrated.

Honest, I wouldnt care about that video a bit. Though PSX might still have some slow downs a some point of the games, but not much. The PS4ALL emulator should Fly on this thing lol..

if you still doubth it, wait untill the console is release and watch the video reviews?

betterman said:
Finally, I got one white "Dingoo A380".

There is no big difference from Dingoo a320 except those four "colorful buttons". But it seems like it is more slim.

What surprise me is its"G-sensor" function. I tried some games about "car and flying games". That is reall cool. This may be the big great function which is different from other products from Dingoo.

Another features I am really appreciated is "Multi-players mode". That means it supports 2 -player gaming. What is more, it has an "Internal wireless receiver". It supports two 2.4GHz wireless controllers. But I am very sorry that I only have one console. So I can not test the 2-player gaming. But I am also interesting on its" wireless receiver". I will try the wireless controller of Dingoo A330 to test if it can be used on Dingoo A380.

I will share more details in the coming days.
Could you post some videos of the console running PS4ALL? prety please!
smile.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: @HiradeGirl, https://a.co/d/6oECWAh