Hacking DIOS MIOS HELP

JN_big3

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi guys, it has been a while since I've been in the Wii hacking scene so I don't know much right now.

I have my HDD partitioned to NTFS and FAT32. Both are set to primary and active. I put my wii games in the NTFS and I put my GC games in the FAT32. All my Wii games work

So I converted the Super Mario Sunshine using DMToolBox. I put the iso in the "games" folder.

Know I installed the DIOS MIOS 2.9 WAD. It successfully installed. I go to DIOS MIOS Booter rev30. Set NMM and No Disc to on. I go then to SMS. After pressing A it just shows a Black screen.

I tried to go to WiiFlow. I have the latest version also. The game doesn't show up. My Wii games show up. I go to the other Partition. It just says Select Partition or Install Game.

I'm getting really frustrated now. The last Gamecube game that I played was the LoZ Wind Waker and I played it using DIOS MIOS Booter using a SD Card and it worked flawlessly.

Do you think my HDD isn't compatible? My HDD came from a Laptop

Please help

After doing some experiments, I found out that my HDD isn't compatible with DIOS MIOS even though my HDD can load Wii games. Good thing I have my 32GB USB to load Gamecube Games through DIOS MIOS

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Let me finish do the harder drugs