Homebrew [Discontinued] TWLoader - CTR-mode NDS app

Status
Not open for further replies.

WarioTails358

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I only do make and get the bootstrap file. Also fyi I've tested the "two" bootstrap files. When you run "make" you get a nds-bootstrap.nds and if you run build-cia.bat yu get a bootstrap.nds. I've tested both XD
Just remember to rename to release-bootstrap.nds or unofficial-bootstrap.nds!
Do you use the latest release of DevitkitPro and do you also use Ahezard's libnds because I can't build the bootstrap with Ahezard's libnds and DevitkitARM R45

krz0001

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hello,
I tried to load Tetris DS (EUR) with this software, I installed all the CIAs on my sysNAND and emuNAND as the tutorial says, but I keep getting a white screen as I load the game.
I saw in the thread/GDrive spreadsheet that the .nds arm7 file needed to be patched with the Max Crass method in order to save, and I followed both tutorials, but... still a white screen.
Does anyone here got the game to load successfully/have a clue on what I should do in order to get my game running? Thanks in advance.

I'm on a 2DS with menuHax+Luma3DS. (i'm too scared of destroying what i currently have by updating to arm9loader)

WarioTails358

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There's something wrong on your side because with "make" I'm getting the bootstrap.nds with it's correct size.
Do you have to compile Ahezard's libnds?
After I installed the latest DevitkitPro, I downloaded and compiled Ahezard's libnds, then replaced the files in my DevitkitPro folder
With the ones i compiled from the libnds folder, then I downloaded DevitkitARM R45 and replaced the respective files, then when I type make, the process starts and I end up getting a bootstrap file with 0kb

umbjolt

Wild jolteon
Trophies
XP
Country
Do you have to compile Ahezard's libnds?
After I installed the latest DevitkitPro, I downloaded and compiled Ahezard's libnds, then replaced the files in my DevitkitPro folder
With the ones i compiled from the libnds folder, then I downloaded DevitkitARM R45 and replaced the respective files, then when I type make, the process starts and I end up getting a bootstrap file with 0kb

Uff I don't remember exactly what I did. I think I did make and make install in libnds but don't remember exactly sorry

AxlSt00pid

Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Weird, today I updated TWLoader and bootstrap to its latests versions, but now everytime I open TWLoader it tries to update even more, leading to the "An error has occurred, please hold the power button" screen on my PAL N3DS XL, Luma + A9LH, 11.2 SysNAND

internetakias

Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
Weird, today I updated TWLoader and bootstrap to its latests versions, but now everytime I open TWLoader it tries to update even more, leading to the "An error has occurred, please hold the power button" screen on my PAL N3DS XL, Luma + A9LH, 11.2 SysNAND
Uninstall it, delete all of its files on the SD, and reinstall.

xdarkmario

Philosopher
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
the only game i really wish to play is N+ and its not on the working list white screen on boot :sad: (still tried and still nothing)

Think its possible to specially modify games in general to load on this?
eg. editing the rom like maybe removing freezing factor?
im thinking like something like a opening movie is causing a freeze or something if we remove or replace the movie and repack the rom? idk kust pulling hairs.

Last edited by xdarkmario,

daxtsu

Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
I can't get this to launch my Acekard 2i for the life of me. My card runs fine through the home menu and via Apache's older NTR launcher DS/DSi CIAs, but not through this, I just get dual white screens regardless of settings. I'm using TWLoader 3.2.1 and bootstrap 0.4.0, the latest as of this post. I've tried the updated forwarder pack from the OP, since I saw it mentioned that it's needed to use it as a regular card, still no dice.

Settings:
Flashcard select: Acekard 2(i)/Galaxy Eagle/M3DS Real
ARM9 speed: 67MHz
VRAM boost: off
Boot screen: off
H&S message: off
Reset Slot-1: off (I saw some people recommended to try this as "on", but it didn't help, and in Apache's NTR launchers, setting this to "on" produced white screens for me)
Console output: on
Lock ARM9 SCFG_EXT: off
Bootstrap: Release

Setting the game list to Flashcart to launch "Add Games" also just white screens. My Acekard 2i is using the Deep Labyrinth bootstrap/update if it matters.

Last edited by daxtsu, , Reason: Added bootstrap version

phalk

Handheld Maniac
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Amazing work so far, Robz8. I'll take a look at this as soon as I'm able.
A question: Is it possible to run the games directly on the home menu (like the previous Flashcard loader did)? If not, are there any plans to make something like the SNES Blargh VC for NDS games? Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://ktla.com/news/state-dept-issues-worldwide-travel-warning-for-increased-potential-of-attac...